Alternate entry scheme what should I expect? Watch

kris.wright
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi I have been offered a place for April 2017 in Adult Nursing but I am going though the Alternate Entry Scheme. I have tried to find details on the tests as I know its English Maths and Science. I was wondering if anyone could help or advise on what I should be looking at to prepare for them. Any information would be gratefully received. Thanks Kris
Vkenney
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I gained entry in march this year via the alternative entry. I can honestly say it is the strangest exam I have ever taken. I paid for the practice papers that are available on the website. Other than that there wasn't much else to do to prepare. It's multiple choice and I found some of the questions baffling!! But if I can do it you can!! Good luck x
Vkenney
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Vkenney)
Hi, I gained entry in march this year via the alternative entry. I can honestly say it is the strangest exam I have ever taken. I paid for the practice papers that are available on the website. Other than that there wasn't much else to do to prepare. It's multiple choice and I found some of the questions baffling!! But if I can do it you can!! Good luck x
sorry I've just noticed the date on this and I assume you've already done the exam? How did you get on?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads