Hmm, no correctness guarenteed(Original post by Drederick Tatum)
beauford, can you analyse my STEP 3 as well please?
1. Pretty sure i got all of this - the last inequality was half the printed result.
3. Not sure whether my sketch-proof was great, but question was good from there.
5. Prove the first 2 preliminary results, but didnt do any of the bulk of the question.
7. Did all this reduction formula question except the very last part - proving the inequality.
8. Did all the parts.
14. There were three parts; for the first, i think i did the summation wrong to find the probability, the second was correct but the third part was dependant on the first two, so it was wrong.
Maybe lose 2/3 marks on q.1, say 2/3 lost for haziness of sketch, hardly anything for 5, maybe lose 4/5 on q. 7, q.8 fine, and lose maybe 6/7 marks on 14, so looks like 80+ marks, so safe 1, probably S.
Turn on thread page Beta
STEP III this afternoon.... watch
- 05-07-2004 21:39
- 06-07-2004 15:28
Thanks, beauford, for having a look at both of my posts. Hopefully you're correct!