The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Biomedical Science- Foundation Entry (NEED HELP)

Hi, I'm currently holding an conditional offer from my firm and insurance for Biomed. However, I don't feel I can make the grades this year for direct entry onto the course. Is there any chance universities allow to transfer my application from first year to foundation route entry for Biomed?

I just don't want to risk taking a gap year and reapplying next year for a foundation year!
Reply 1
There isn't any harm in asking! I've applied for the foundation route because I didn't have the grades to apply. I technically don't have the requirements even for foundation level but the woman I spoke to said there isn't at all any harm in applying for foundation because they can work around it! Good luck!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hsduffy1
There isn't any harm in asking! I've applied for the foundation route because I didn't have the grades to apply. I technically don't have the requirements even for foundation level but the woman I spoke to said there isn't at all any harm in applying for foundation because they can work around it! Good luck!

If you don't mind me in asking, what grades do you have? Because I know UCLAN want 200 points for entry onto it
Reply 3
None relating to the course. I went into working after my first year at college therefore i never finished. Ive spoke to different members of staff regarding this situation and they advised i apply for foindation because they can make some exceptions and what not and quite frankly theres no harm in applying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending