Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which websites are good for prom dresses? Or like, which stores? I need to find a purple prom dress that's over £200.

ReputationRep:
    There is a really good website called vponsale.co.uk and it sells really god quality prom dresses and they will be made to your exact measurements.

I dont know how long the dresses take to make that is the only thing, but they come in hundreds of styles and all colours including purple.

Hope this helps !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anaa95)
    Which websites are good for prom dresses? Or like, which stores? I need to find a purple prom dress that's over £200.

jokes OP, heres some sites

http://www.asos.com/Women/Dresses/Pr...?cid=11152&r=2
    http://www.okdress.co.uk/shop/prom-formal-dresses/
    http://www.dressfashion.co.uk/browse...dresses-c-101/

ReputationRep:
    yassss definitely check on Asos; and there's this brand I love too much and that is too damn expensive "WOW couture or WOW design don't remember exactly but their dresses are on fleek

ReputationRep:
    :s
    £200???
    Why????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabhani2000)
    :s
    £200???
    Why????????
    So she can tell people, "My dress is over £200!"

Why on earth does it need to be over £200? Anyway, try ASOS.

ReputationRep:
    Oh! it's really nice I was looking for a website to buy my prom dress. Thank you for sharing

ReputationRep:
    ASOS is the best bet in my eyes, don't go for cheap Asian sites as you don't know the quality.

Getting a UK based website gives you more chance of being able to return it and get a refund.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethwalker85)
    ASOS is the best bet in my eyes, don't go for cheap Asian sites as you don't know the quality.

Getting a UK based website gives you more chance of being able to return it and get a refund.
    You can buy from factory directly, save a big money.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.