The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Confused over which Exeter Accommadation to choose?!

Hiya, i've firmed Exeter to study History and Politics with a year abroad in September this year. I am confused over accommadation however. So far I like
Rowe House
Northfield
Duryard
James Owen

Does anyone currently going or have gone to Exeter have any advice or experience they could share? I'm looking for an ensuite, good social life, spacious rooms, not too isolated or far from campus. What are the pros and cons for those halls and if you have any other suggestions you think are better suited please tell me!

Thankyou!
Rowe house is on campus so will be the closest. Duryard is also on campus, more on the edge.

James Owen is more for the St Luke's campus so I'd avoid that one (assuming your course is in Streatham campus)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Jack1066
Rowe house is on campus so will be the closest. Duryard is also on campus, more on the edge.

James Owen is more for the St Luke's campus so I'd avoid that one (assuming your course is in Streatham campus)

Thankyou!! Yeah ill be at Streatham :smile:
Original post by Umaira_nz
Hiya, i've firmed Exeter to study History and Politics with a year abroad in September this year. I am confused over accommadation however. So far I like
Rowe House
Northfield
Duryard
James Owen

Does anyone currently going or have gone to Exeter have any advice or experience they could share? I'm looking for an ensuite, good social life, spacious rooms, not too isolated or far from campus. What are the pros and cons for those halls and if you have any other suggestions you think are better suited please tell me!

Thankyou!

Rowe House is the best of those - no hill to walk up like Duryard. Also you'll be near CH (Cornwall House) which has launderette, bar, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest