Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't and all my friends have already!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missdiorxx)
    I haven't and all my friends have already!!
    yeah i brought mine in Feb!! Thought i'll buy it before exams start!!!

what kind of dress are you looking for?!

Yes, I think it looks like Cinderella's dress which is why I love it.

ReputationRep:
    I got mine last month, it's getting altered now and I won't get it until June. Go to the website musesdesses in the uk site, they have massive discounts and the dresses are such good quality

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)

omg i love it!!!
    it's sooooo pretty!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1462023741.941642.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  95.0 KB this is my dress on the right, in the middle row x

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    omg i love it!!!
    it's sooooo pretty!!!!!
    Thank you! I always wanted a "princess dress" haha

ReputationRep:

Oh my gosh! That looks gorgeous! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it!

ReputationRep:
    ain't nobody got time for a prom dress
    Spoiler:
    Show
    exams are so close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodie_mort)
    I got mine last month, it's getting altered now and I won't get it until June. Go to the website musesdesses in the uk site, they have massive discounts and the dresses are such good quality

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool! I've had a look on their website - what dress size did you get? (sorry if it's a personal question - but I'm really small and I'd want to know if a size 6 would fit me fine) and how long did it take for your dress to come?

ReputationRep:
    Cool! I've had a look on their website - what dress size did you get? (sorry if it's a personal question - but I'm really small and I'd want to know if a size 6 would fit me fine) and how long did it take for your dress to come?
    It came a few weeks before it was due to come maybe like 5 weeks? But it depends when you want it delivered. and it usually comes early. Just look on the size guide but I would recommend you getting it altered as all dresses are way to long. I ordered a size 12 because of my wide hips and it was perfect except from it being super long!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my gosh! That looks gorgeous! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it!
    Thank you hope you find your perfect dress. ASOS is great, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Very pleased :-)
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Yes! Very pleased :-)
    I'm so jealous that looks gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so jealous that looks gorgeous!
    Awww, thank you :-)

ReputationRep:
    Prom already occurred in America (so yes, I got mine, lol), and I HIGHLY recommend you buy yours soon!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I know this is a bit early, but I'm in Year 9 and I've got Prom in two years obviously lol
    But I was wondering if any petite girls, like me (a bit under 5") are wearing?
    Like I think I would want to wear a floor length gown but they are soooo long
    and how much are you guys spending on buying dresses?

ReputationRep:

That dress is so gorgeous I'm sure it will look fab on you. Where did you get it from? I've been looking on asos, missguided, lipsy... but still haven't found the right dress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reinaadira)
    Hey,
    I know this is a bit early, but I'm in Year 9 and I've got Prom in two years obviously lol
    But I was wondering if any petite girls, like me (a bit under 5" are wearing?
    Like I think I would want to wear a floor length gown but they are soooo long
    and how much are you guys spending on buying dresses?
    Hey, I'm 4'11 and I'm hoping to get a long dress too. You could always get it altered as that's what I'm going to probably have to do - I'll send you a message when I get my dress and I'll let you know whether it's too long or I need it altered or whatever

(Original post by fudgel*****le)
    That dress is so gorgeous I'm sure it will look fab on you. Where did you get it from? I've been looking on asos, missguided, lipsy... but still haven't found the right dress
    Got it from ASOS. I managed to snag the last size 6 - think they're all sold out in sizes below 12 now but they may have got new stock in so its worth checking anyway. I had to trawl hundreds of websites before finding my perfect dress! I'm sure you will find yours soon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.