The Student Room Group

Is the question 'Who do you like?' A normal thing to ask a girl?

Me and this guy that I'm interested in both attended a mutual friends party. Because I didn't know my way home he basically helped me on my way.
Then when we get on the bus he sits next to me which I found weird because me and him are already friends but obviously not that close so I expected him to sit In front of me.( also there was no one else on the top deck since it was like 1am) Then obviously we were just talking about stuff then it went silent. And then randomly out of no where he was like ' sooo Joy who do you like'. Because I was really lost in my mind that night I completely forgot what I replied but all I know is that he ended up suggesting I liked some other guy and when I was like ' NO WAY' he started laughing. He then went on to ask me about past boyfriends. (Note me and him only had that hi and bye relationship before)

And I've really been wondering why he asked such a random question.
What do y'all think?
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm really confused in a way, don't know why...but no u're question is not weird to ask a girl...
Reply 2
Oh maybe he was just thinking of a conversation you and him can relate.
I really don't think it's anything major, he was probably just interested because it is a conversation opener
If you're older than nine, it's weird. I didn't realise people actually still said 'who do you like?' Major cringe!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending