The Student Room Group

English Language AQA GCSE

I didnt do so well in my controlled assessments, would i still be able to achieve an A in my final grade?
Reply 1
Original post by siddique247
I didnt do so well in my controlled assessments, would i still be able to achieve an A in my final grade?

Depends what you got in your controlled assessments?!!
Original post by _Xenon_
Depends what you got in your controlled assessments?!!

I did not expect to see YOU here...friend...
Reply 3
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
I did not expect to see YOU here...friend...

I'm asking for help on differentiation. :P
So whilst waiting for responses I'm here lol
Check the thread
Original post by _Xenon_
I'm asking for help on differentiation. :P
So whilst waiting for responses I'm here lol
Check the thread

Ah, I see.
With differentiation, you...well, here is an example.
2x^2 - 3X + 4
You get the power and multiply 2x by it which gives 4x. The new power will be 2-1 which is one so the first part is now 4x. -3X has no power so you simply remove the X. Now you have 4X - 3. Any number without an unknown is ignored. Thus dy/dx = 4X - 3. Do you understand?
Reply 5
Reply 6
Ah, I see.
With differentiation, you...well, here is an example.
2x^2 - 3X + 4
You get the power and multiply 2x by it which gives 4x. The new power will be 2-1 which is one so the first part is now 4x. -3X has no power so you simply remove the X. Now you have 4X - 3. Any number without an unknown is ignored. Thus dy/dx = 4X - 3. Do you understand?

Yep thanks man and PRSOM.
I will do some Chemistry today too!

I've printed loads of past papers ready to complete any time for science. I got 2 past papers for each unit so 18 exams to practise + all the ones for B2 so over 20+ in total. (As we did not finish B2 and I need to work on it)...

I have study leave atm so plenty of time - 8 hrs a day?
Original post by _Xenon_
Yep thanks man and PRSOM.
I will do some Chemistry today too!

I've printed loads of past papers ready to complete any time for science. I got 2 past papers for each unit so 18 exams to practise + all the ones for B2 so over 20+ in total. (As we did not finish B2 and I need to work on it)...

I have study leave atm so plenty of time - 8 hrs a day?

That sounds pretty good. If you revise like that until examinations I have no doubt you will achieve your desired grades.
Reply 8
Get off my post please and make your own post. Tenks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
That sounds pretty good. If you revise like that until examinations I have no doubt you will achieve your desired grades.

Yep thanks! :smile:
Keep on revising, make it a normal thing, don't give up after doing it for one day. The more you revise like that, the more better grades you'll get and the more you will get used to revision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by siddique247
Get off my post please and make your own post. Tenks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you could get a B but A might be difficult

Quick Reply

Latest