The Student Room Group

Are you looking forward to the end of the uni year?

Why/why not? :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Yea, completion of final year and graduation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yeah
I am exhausted
Yeah, 4 months of just chilling and watching box set after box set. No uni work. Although I will probably be made to get a job so that's the only negative I can think of.
Yes. Final term of final year has been utter misery. Awful mental health combined with not being able to pick a dissertation topic. I have one and a half weeks to finish my dissertation, somehow, and then this will all be over. I've forgotten who I am and what it is like to have fun.
Know the feeling, I submitted my dissertation and completing my final two assignments and one just so frustrating. Am stressed and worked up more than I been all academic year. Can't wait end of this week. One assignment due on Friday, the other due on Wednesday 11th may but plan to have it in early. Thankfully an off on a well deserved holiday on Thursday 12th May for a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 5 days until I'm FREEEEEEEE till late September and I cannot ****ing wait.
Original post by JinxedOut
Yes. Final term of final year has been utter misery. Awful mental health combined with not being able to pick a dissertation topic. I have one and a half weeks to finish my dissertation, somehow, and then this will all be over. I've forgotten who I am and what it is like to have fun.

Original post by lozzielizzie
Know the feeling, I submitted my dissertation and completing my final two assignments and one just so frustrating. Am stressed and worked up more than I been all academic year. Can't wait end of this week. One assignment due on Friday, the other due on Wednesday 11th may but plan to have it in early. Thankfully an off on a well deserved holiday on Thursday 12th May for a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: keep going, you guys! :rave:
No, I'm not looking forward to the end of term in any way, shape or form. I've finally found happiness at uni after a really rough time at school and the fact I'm being unwillingly ripped out of a place where I've finally discovered what being happy means due to graduation is absolutely horrible! I wish I could go back to 1st year and do my degree all over again because it honestly has been the best 4 years of my life
Reply 9
No - I will miss my ensuite room and my absolute freedom.
Reply 10
No I'm actually kinda sad to finish (cause it's my final year) - I've had a few tough things happen whilst i've been here but overall it's been pretty great and I really will miss this phase of my life.

I think as well it's knowing you'll have to adjust to moving back to your hometown etc.
But I am returning for a masters degree next year so that's a positive!
Way too excited. I want a break :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have loved my first year of uni but looking forward to the summer as I have planned a bit of stuff and need a break tbh. I'm sure I will get bored pretty quickly though!
Heck yeah-so stressed at the moment :frown:
Yes. So much, cannot wait for this Hell to end. Have my final exam of the year on Monday. I will after the exam immediately go home and drink many beers.
Cannot wait to get out of this ****hole and go back home.
Original post by hezzlington
Cannot wait to get out of this ****hole and go back home.

lmfao
I'm sick of this uni **** as well but I'm not even in halls
I'm sick of uni all over
Original post by 0to100
lmfao
I'm sick of this uni **** as well but I'm not even in halls
I'm sick of uni all over

I'm moving back into a 'halls' next year for post graduates. I hated halls and I hate where I live now, but at least the halls is brand new and clean and near uni.
Original post by hezzlington
I'm moving back into a 'halls' next year for post graduates. I hated halls and I hate where I live now, but at least the halls is brand new and clean and near uni.

Is it where/how you live bothering you, budgeting or the uni experience like coursework? Me it's a bit of all three. I toughed it out 1st couple yrs now I'm running on empty.

About to say **** it and work in a garage.
Original post by 0to100
Is it where/how you live bothering you, budgeting or the uni experience like coursework? Me it's a bit of all three. I toughed it out 1st couple yrs now I'm running on empty.

About to say **** it and work in a garage.

Where/how I'm living.

I want to live on my own now, it's boring sharing a kitchen/cleaning up others mess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending