Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should we have a European court of Animal Rights too? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just like we have a European court of Human rights we should also have one for animal rights.

Such a court would allow the EU to prosecute and companies that experiment on animals and also prosecute anyone that trades with items that were tested on animals outside the EU including selling of ivory etc.

It would also ban meat products where the animal was inhumanely slaughtered.

Should we have such a court?

Discuss

ReputationRep:
    We shall worry about it if we stay in

ReputationRep:
    Favourite thread

samina_ay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Favourite thread

samina_ay
    Poor animals

Almost cried when my mate told me that MAC products are tested on animals

ReputationRep:
    No because i can imagine a bunch of vegans taking over then abusing their power to push an agenda of ultimately banning all meat products.

ReputationRep:
    Aw cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Poor animals

Almost cried when my mate told me that MAC products are tested on animals
    I thought you meant Apple products then so I was just imaging a monkey with an iPhone.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you meant Apple products then so I was just imaging a monkey with an iPhone.
    if that was the case, that monkey would be very lucky, i'm talking about make up lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    if that was the case, that monkey would be very lucky, i'm talking about make up lmao
    Indeed, that does make up for it. Explains why I didn't know what you meant.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, that does make up for it. Explains why I didn't know what you meant.
    Hahaha, should take you to selfridges, make up heaven!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.