Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do you ccope with seeing your crush with someone else? watch

ReputationRep:
    How can I cope with this when I saw them together it felt so awful like the one thing I truley desire taken away from me and then havng to watch someone ale enjoy it. She's so wonderful I doubt I can get get feelings again Beausr these are so strong I am overwhelmed and I know for sure that she is irreplaceable my one chance at happiness is gone forever and it's all my fault, I won't ever find someone like her ever again

ReputationRep:
    Just stop being a baby,

Whining
    Clinginess

You're literally an elderly baby.

Forumaddict

:rofl:

I once developed a crush on a guy and was about to talk to him further until one day I saw him with his gf

It hurt for one lesson then I forgot about it lmao

ReputationRep:
    Lol if this is forumaddict I despair for you :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Think about the negative things of your crush.
    Feel happy that he/she are happy in their relationship...help you feel better as a person.
    Don't look at them.

ReputationRep:
    If I ever saw my ex with someone else I would bleed tears of sadness xD jk
    I'd grow a pair and find someone who doesn't date cheap men and wants someone of high standard and top class-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    -banter
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aka. me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newaccountv4)
    How can I cope with this when I saw them together it felt so awful like the one thing I truley desire taken away from me and then havng to watch someone ale enjoy it. She's so wonderful I doubt I can get get feelings again Beausr these are so strong I am overwhelmed and I know for sure that she is irreplaceable my one chance at happiness is gone forever and it's all my fault, I won't ever find someone like her ever again
    you cope by tearing your heart out then having it fixed and nursed by someone else you like ....

no way you can get with them now unless the current bf becomes the ex..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.