The Student Room Group

Post your IQs :-)

Scroll to see replies

image.jpg
148, certainly not bad. Not sure how much I trust the results though.
Original post by jamestg
This is just another ego-massaging thread, but it would be interesting to see TSR's spread of scores compared to the general population.

I got 133 which I'm pretty chuffed about, although it's probably not accurate as it was a 20 question online test...

http://www.free-iqtest.net

Everyone on here is claiming to be of Mensan intelligence who constitute 2% of the world's populace. They take a standardized test, these amateur websites do not have the seal of approval from the upper establishment. If you were intelligent enough, you would know the illegitimate scale of measure on this website discredits the scoring system

Iq in this country is declining, so say the researchers.
Original post by Jassy16
I agree they should probably rename most of these to LQ

Yeah, and with those number sequence ones I simply couldn't be bothered thinking and looking for patterns lool

What a shitty article. How have these people 'failed' at life? They've probably met their own set of goals by doing their respective professions and have a greater sense of accomplishment than most people ever will.
Original post by Serine Soul
What a shitty article. How have these people 'failed' at life? They've probably met their own set of goals by doing their respective professions and have a greater sense of accomplishment than most people ever will.

Ikr. The first comment on the article is GOLD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Ikr. The first comment on the article is GOLD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha most of the top rated comments are :lol: (for once in the Daily Mail!)
Once Steven Hawking was asked what his IQ was, you know what he said? "I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers", although I did get a 149 on that test so maybe i wont go with Hawking on this one... (Jk i know these online tests are complete nonsense)
I got 141, is that good?:tongue:
You have an IQ of 142Must be a load of horse shite
I did one I was 15 and got 132. It's a kinda stupid metric though since intelligence isn't one firm metric.
Wow smart :sexface:
Official Mensa tested IQ is 135.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I must be turning thick as I got 135 on a proper test when I was younger.:smile:
At the moment I only suspect that I have a very low IQ. I'm not going to take some test to have that suspicion confirmed. I'd prefer to retain the small possibility that I could be wrong.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by jamestg
This is just another ego-massaging thread, but it would be interesting to see TSR's spread of scores compared to the general population.

I got 133 which I'm pretty chuffed about, although it's probably not accurate as it was a 20 question online test...

http://www.free-iqtest.net

On that test, I got 141. That qualifies me for MENSA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon07079191
There are different tests with different ranges. Needs to be converted to a percentile in order to reliably compare scores between tests.

The scores are equivalent to percentiles. They can be compared in the same way as percentiles. This isn't a reason why they can't be compared well but there are reasons eg. difference in types of questions.
Really happy with mine (even though I know it's not an accurate test!) I got 146 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
134 but I know that I'm not actually that smart. These tests don;t seem to show what you're capable of in real life.
Apparently 157 but I'm sure this is false

Quick Reply

Latest