The Student Room Group

help with asking a girl out?

So there is this girl that I am starting to like more andmore. So this girl and I do not know each other however she does know most ofmy friends. When we see each other we make eye contact however, she shows no facial expressions, could this mean she likesme? For example the other day one of my friends how has a girlfriend wastalking to her, their conversationfinished and I walked up to my friend and shookhis hand, me and my friend were talking and laughing and that girl stood therelooking at me in the eye. This happened a few times now same situationdifferent location lol. Could this mean anything? How should I ask her out? BTW I’m college
Original post by kane12345
So there is this girl that I am starting to like more andmore. So this girl and I do not know each other however she does know most ofmy friends. When we see each other we make eye contact however, she shows no facial expressions, could this mean she likesme? For example the other day one of my friends how has a girlfriend wastalking to her, their conversationfinished and I walked up to my friend and shookhis hand, me and my friend were talking and laughing and that girl stood therelooking at me in the eye. This happened a few times now same situationdifferent location lol. Could this mean anything? How should I ask her out? BTW I’m college

the title of the trend needs to be fixed loooooool. ask her out doe eye contact is a key sign. just walk up to her and say hello and take it from there
Reply 2
Eye contact is a good sign. But you need to follow it up and get chatting with some witty repartee. Then say ' shall we have a coffee together at the weekend '. Simple (in theory at least)
Reply 3
You need to talk to her first build a connection then ask her out at the moment you are a stranger to her.
Also if you saw her making eye contact you could have said hello.
Reply 4
I would suggest that you need to get to know her at least first before you can think about asking her out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending