Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm planning to start uni in September 2016 and need to apply for Student Finance. However, there is only the application for 2015/16 available. I've completed the information but haven't sent it off yet as I don't think it's the right one for this year - it's still asking me whether I would like a Maintenance Grant, which was scrapped last year. I tried searching for the Student Finance application 2016/17 but it doesn't seem to exist.

Does anybody know whether the 2015/16 application is the right one for starting uni this year or if I need a different application?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    The 2016/17 application is available now and is the one you need. I filled mine and sent it off. Deadline is 4th may to get payments near start of your course so do it asap

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samzy21)
    The 2016/17 application is available now and is the one you need. I filled mine and sent it off. Deadline is 4th may to get payments near start of your course so do it asap

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, thank you for your reply, would it be possible for you to send me the link to the application? It hasn't been coming up when I search it

ReputationRep:
    https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, thanks! I just realised I'd selected the wrong years when I first started my application so I will be re-applying with the 2016/17 one. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    No problem

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.