Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got a corporate party with my brother's work coming up and the theme is 'past, present or future' which is pretty easy! But I'm so bad at deciding on what to dress up as, anyone got any ideas? I'll attach a pic of myself so you can see, people have said Pocahontas because of my hair and skin tone but I'm not keen on a cartoon

!Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  251.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Choose any historical character like.. Anne frank? Florence nightingale?

You're very pretty btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chinese Noodles)
    You're one of those girls who think they can play hard to get and ignore peoples messages which I find incredibly rude. To answer your OP go with past because the amount of consideration you give to others is dead.
    Wow, you've just based this on her appearance? Saddo

ReputationRep:
    You're one of those girls who think they can play hard to get and ignore peoples messages which I find incredibly rude. To answer your OP go with past because the amount of consideration you give to others is dead.

Woah what. Dunno where this has come from 😂 I don't ignore people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Choose any historical character like.. Anne frank? Florence nightingale?

You're very pretty btw
    Anne Frank had short hair and I don't fancy wearing a wig or anything, so far Pocahontas is a good shout cos I've found a suede dress for a tenner on ASOS! 😂
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFC_RV)
    Anne Frank had short hair and I don't fancy wearing a wig or anything, so far Pocahontas is a good shout cos I've found a suede dress for a tenner on ASOS! 😂
    Thank you!
    Yeah true! It will suit you! Have a good time

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you've started calling me saddo based on your assumption? Happo

Ignores peoples PM's (not mine but i know 3 people) and doesnt follow back on ig.

she is no queen and we are no peasants.
    3 people??? Who? I'm hardly on here I've explained that to people who message me 😂 I'm on once every now and then and that's usually when I'm looking for past papers!

And who has followed me on Instagram? Lmao I don't think I'm a queen and it's funny you'd jump straight to that when you don't even know me 😂 I like it though, I might stick with that.👸🏽

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Yeah true! It will suit you! Have a good time
    Thank you! Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you've started calling me saddo based on your assumption? Happo

Ignores peoples PM's (not mine but i know 3 people) and doesnt follow back on ig.

she is no queen and we are no peasants.
    Move on with your life, it ain't that deep lmao

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.