Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else get sick of these kind of people I dunno why they do it but I can't be dealing with them in my life.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    yes i do and they are everywhere

ReputationRep:
    A negative nancy?

ReputationRep:
    I agree, stay happy op ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9nkzaOPP6g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RezzBerry)
    A negative nancy?
    huh

ReputationRep:
    stay away from they

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    Does anyone else get sick of these kind of people I dunno why they do it but I can't be dealing with them in my life.
    How do they always have something to put you down about?.... Maybe these people can help you be a better person, like give them nothing to put you down about.

Just playing devils advocate.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    How do they always have something to put you down about?.... Maybe these people can help you be a better person, like give them nothing to put you down about.

Just playing devils advocate.
    There is no pleasing people like that. If you try, it will make you go mad. Better off just disassociating with someone like that, otherwise they will probably just toxify your life and hold you back.

ReputationRep:
    It makes me so mad if they want to act that way then they shouldn't go near other people.But unfortunately its just something we all have to deal with at some time or another. The trick is not to let them bring you down to their level and change how you are in yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie kanjurs)
    It makes me so mad if they want to act that way then they shouldn't go near other people.But unfortunately its just something we all have to deal with at some time or another. The trick is not to let them bring you down to their level and change how you are in yourself
    Definitely agree. Get the scissors and cut them off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK_23)
    Definitely agree. Get the scissors and cut them off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's more entertaining to deal with it

ReputationRep:
    My sister used to be like that to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    yes i do and they are everywhere
    PRSOM, every corner, every room, every friggin place
    And the worst part about it is, they do it all the time, and not just an instance :doh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have a few 'friends' like that... I've decided I'm a lot better off without them in my life so plan to phase them out of it

ReputationRep:
    I think the best thing to do is leave these people and just surround yourself with people who make you happy

ReputationRep:
    yeah parents can do this I welcome honest criticism but it get draining having it all the time

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.