Head girl manifesto

Watch this thread
Giberelli
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have completed an interview but have now been asked to present a manifesto about ideas that I'd implement as head girl. I was going to do the 'buddy system' but it is already being done so now I don't have any ideas. Any suggestions would be helpful !
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I assume the manifesto as head girl will just be to give good head when required.
Myaherbert04
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Maybe issues such as;

lack of celebration (positives, attendance etc)
littering
sports facilities
budgeting (within school departments)
shunbecky
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I want a sample of head girl in grade 6 manifesto
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Giberelli)
I have completed an interview but have now been asked to present a manifesto about ideas that I'd implement as head girl. I was going to do the 'buddy system' but it is already being done so now I don't have any ideas. Any suggestions would be helpful !
Level: University Degree

Why I should became Head Girl.... I would like to be Head Girl as it would be a privilege to be elected. Being head girl would mean that I would play a key role in the school community which is a responsibility that I am willing to take. In addition to this, I would benefit personally by becoming Head Girl giving me the opportunity to develop my public speaking and leadership skills, which will be useful later on in life, also I would like to be able to be seen as an approachable person for all that student, they will be able to come to me if they have any concerns or worries and I would help them to the best of my ability. .
LitterPicker
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
I assume the manifesto as head girl will just be to give good head when required.
Who is getting the best head?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (27)
33.75%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (36)
45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (16)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.25%

Watched Threads