Turn on thread page Beta

Starting my first job at mcdonalds watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I passed my interview at Mcdonalds and I;ve got the job. I have to go to a Welcome meeting next friday and I'm just wondering what will happen and what its like working at Mcdonalds. It's my first job so I;m kinda scared

ReputationRep:
    Good luck Uglyslut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uglyslut)
    So I passed my interview at Mcdonalds and I;ve got the job. I have to go to a Welcome meeting next friday and I'm just wondering what will happen and what its like working at Mcdonalds. It's my first job so I;m kinda scared
    I worked at McDonalds for about a year. Will you be on tills? If so, it's very easy to pick up. I was trained on tills for like my first 3 shifts and then I could do it alone. It's alright, the time goes really quick. If you are on tills, you'll have other responsibilities like cleaning up, carrying boxes from storage/taking out the bins. Gets a bit hectic when it's busy because the customers may start to moan that you're taking too long even though we're not the ones making the food -__-

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.