Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm finishing first year and all my friends have received letter to make the renewal for the 2nd years loans but i haven't received anything and i'm getting worried. What should I do, do I need to call someone? I went to apply again for student loans in their website but it says that there is no applications available. please help.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by joanarita)
    Hi! I'm finishing first year and all my friends have received letter to make the renewal for the 2nd years loans but i haven't received anything and i'm getting worried. What should I do, do I need to call someone? I went to apply again for student loans in their website but it says that there is no applications available. please help.
    Which funding body are you with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Which funding body are you with?
    Student finance from the government. I'm full time with all the fees being paid by student finance

ReputationRep:
    Student finance from the government. I'm full time with all the fees being paid by student finance
    I'm pretty sure you just log into your account and apply for 2016/17 academic year... that's what I did
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I meant whether you were with Wales, England, Scotland or ni as they all have different deadlines ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I meant whether you were with Wales, England, Scotland or ni as they all have different deadlines ?
    Im Sorry. England

ReputationRep:
    I'm with the England SF and I have applied and received my funding amount already. I never received any letter, so you're not alone. Just type in student finance online, log on with last years details and apply for 16/17 funding.

- Cam

ReputationRep:
    Im Sorry. England
    You don't need to wait to be invited. SFE applications opened a few weeks ago. I agree with the above poster - just log in with your original details and reapply.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.