What exam is everybody most nervous for? Watch

graciousgannon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So, I'm nervous for all of my exams but in particular my Science Unit 2 exams! I can't seem to get higher than a B and the grade boundaries are so high
I'm also worried about German, because if I panic in the listening exam I'm sure to get a U again, although at least with that I already have 60% of coursework in the bag.

What is everybody else most worried about and why? I'm curious
aadin_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English Language. But tbh Business too as I need a B to get into my Sixth Form. My coursework was so bad (D) and i am worried
fatima17k
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
for some reason I so stress-free XP
Ninestars
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maths - all I want is an A
saladays
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Okay, so English is by far my best subject and I've yet to get less than full marks (sorry, humblebrag!) but I am always so, SO nervous for them! I don't know why. I think it's to do with fitting everything in the time slot and rembering quotes.

Also RE. And now I'm worrying about Media and Graphics. My coursework for those are all 100% but I got Bs on both mocks, so I'm going to have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
s.mo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im fine with most subjects except for maths but im doing alot of pastpapers and focusing on stuff i dont understand so i hope i get an A
jemnyokun14
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ninestars)
Same with me!! I am nervous for the Maths exam
ren.ot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How do you guys revise for English lit. I haven't started as I simply don't know where to begin!
username1801065
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So worried about RE and Law
username1801065
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Me too!
wildjones
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Science Unit 2 exams, kinda Maths, and definitely English
aiyshalazereg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English Literature unit two
romansholiday
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English for sure. With every other exam, once you get into the hall you're usually fine/can control your anxiety. But with English I feel sooooo nervous all the way through the exam because timing is so crucial. I'm always contemplating "can I fit in another point in the last few minutes" or "do I have enough time to write a conclusion" etc.
ItsKiara
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Philosophy and ethics 😔
graciousgannon
Rep:
?
(Original post by aadin_)
English Language. But tbh Business too as I need a B to get into my Sixth Form. My coursework was so bad (D) and i am worried
Ah, I'm nervous for business too. But I'm sure as long as you revise for the exam and try your hardest you can get that B!
graciousgannon
Rep:
?
(Original post by animeamanda1412)
for some reason I so stress-free XP
I'm jealous, I wish I could be like that!
graciousgannon
Rep:
?
I'm exactly the same! I just really hope that the paper is okay and that I remember everything
fatima17k
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by graciousgannon)
I'm jealous, I wish I could be like that!
I'm jealous of the stressed people because their stress is making them revise hardcore whilst I'm just sitting here like...
graciousgannon
Rep:
?
(Original post by ren.ot)
How do you guys revise for English lit. I haven't started as I simply don't know where to begin!
I aslo haven't started revising for English Lit, but mostly because I despise the subject
I think I'm going to focus on creating things that help me to remember themes and characters, and what quotes link to what. I also need to re-read one of the books I'm studying because I don't understand it at all!
graciousgannon
Rep:
?
(Original post by romansholiday)
English for sure. With every other exam, once you get into the hall you're usually fine/can control your anxiety. But with English I feel sooooo nervous all the way through the exam because timing is so crucial. I'm always contemplating "can I fit in another point in the last few minutes" or "do I have enough time to write a conclusion" etc.
Yes! Timing is so tough in English exams and I also get worried that I'm going to run out of time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads