Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im turning 18 at the end of this month and i need to.figure out what i could do. I was thinking of going camping, but that seems to be a little bit difficult as campsites dont want alot of noise or you have to be supervised. Does anyone have any ideas of what i could do because im stumped...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shelbyrhaynes)
    Im turning 18 at the end of this month and i need to.figure out what i could do. I was thinking of going camping, but that seems to be a little bit difficult as campsites dont want alot of noise or you have to be supervised. Does anyone have any ideas of what i could do because im stumped...
    Hi Hmmm.... this one is quite tricky. I'm turning 18 in a few days and I'm having a party, but I'm not quite sure what else you can do. If you don't mind me asking, what have you done to celebrate in the past few years? if you think about everything that you've done in the past, it might give you an idea.

ReputationRep:
    Well in the past I have just basically done nothing; the only party's I had really where for my 13th and I think 15th the rest I just went out with a good friend or had a family get together. I want this year to be better tho! It doesn't help as most of my friends are 17 or 16 so a club would be out of the question i dunno what I could do tho; someone said a meal but I think that's boring tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well in the past I have just basically done nothing; the only party's I had really where for my 13th and I think 15th the rest I just went out with a good friend or had a family get together. I want this year to be better tho! It doesn't help as most of my friends are 17 or 16 so a club would be out of the question i dunno what I could do tho; someone said a meal but I think that's boring tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmmm... what can you do. You could take a few friends to a theme park (some places aren't too expensive) and take a picnic with you, have a formal dinner party at home, go paint-balling (its more enjoyable then you think - I believe you have to be 16+ to do that anyway so you're good!) Urm.... Go and see a theatre production and then go out for a meal after.

The possibilities are endless!

ReputationRep:
    well as you said a club is out of the question but i did a retro gaming party for my 18th with friends in a hired hall and a meal with my family at the italian i used to work at another idea could be cards against humanity

ReputationRep:
    Go waterboarding at guantanamo bay.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought an amusement park too I wanted to do a party but I just don't know how to plan it properly. Yeah theirs lots of possibilities I just can't think of any

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.