Feeling ashamed of myself Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I feel at my wits end.I feel angry,ashamed and just fustrated I hate how I look I hate who I am.I feel so unconfident I wish I could feel confident for at least 1 day I feel angry because I just want to feel confident and dress nice I feel bad for feeling this because I know others have it even worst but I can't help feeling like this.
fatima17k
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't feel bad about who you are. Just the fact that there's no one else out there who is exactly like you makes you unique and that alone makes you beautiful. Be proud of who you are and stay strong You can PM me anytime if you wanna talk
Spoiler:
Show
sorry if what I said sounded cheesy
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel at my wits end.I feel angry,ashamed and just fustrated I hate how I look I hate who I am.I feel so unconfident I wish I could feel confident for at least 1 day I feel angry because I just want to feel confident and dress nice I feel bad for feeling this because I know others have it even worst but I can't help feeling like this.
Try not to let it turn in on yourself.

You cna change or make the most of your appearance (you are probably being too critical) and you can change all the other things it just takes a bit of work.

You will just need to work on your self esteem.

Be patient with yourself. Most people have this problem, but you will deal with it.

http://www.youngminds.org.uk/for_chi...ve_in_yourself
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Absolute same, feel like i could have written this thread tbh :hugs:
I hate myself and what i feel like i have become however i guess some of it is within our capacity to change although that is easier said than done.
Try to get some confidence although i feel like a hypocrite saying that, i'm sure you have plenty of things to be confident about :lovehug: you can pm me if you want to x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by animeamanda1412)
Don't feel bad about who you are. Just the fact that there's no one else out there who is exactly like you makes you unique and that alone makes you beautiful. Be proud of who you are and stay strong You can PM me anytime if you wanna talk
Spoiler:
Show
Thank you it is just fustrating that I cannot wear or have the clothing I want as it would make me feel very confident.
fatima17k
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you it is just fustrating that I cannot wear or have the clothing I want as it would make me feel very confident.
One thing that definitely helps me at these times is my stubbornness.
Whenever I wear something and someone tells me I look ugly, I wear it even more especially if I would meet that person just to show them that I really don't care.
Be confident and proud of how unique you are :P
NomNoms
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
everyone is beautiful
Anonymous #1
One thing that definitely helps me at these times is my stubbornness.
Whenever I wear something and someone tells me I look ugly, I wear it even more especially if I would meet that person just to show them that I really don't care.
Be confident and proud of how unique you are :P
I don't care what people think I care about how I feel and what I think if I think I look the way I want to then I will be happy I couldn't care less of what anyone else thinks.
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by NomNoms)
everyone is beautiful
:love::love::love:

NomNoms
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zargabaath)
:love::love::love:

oops ...i don't know about hitler...but that mustache...so unique
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When he has great facial hair
#justgirlythings
Arkasia
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
I mean...that's not true is it. Unique =/= beautiful.

Charlie Chaplin wants a word
NomNoms
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Arkasia)
I mean...that's not true is it. Unique =/= beautiful.

Charlie Chaplin wants a word
sorry Charlie...my bad x
fatima17k
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't care what people think I care about how I feel and what I think if I think I look the way I want to then I will be happy I couldn't care less of what anyone else thinks.
as long as you think like that I guess you're fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (130)
46.43%
Pro-humanity (150)
53.57%

Watched Threads