Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel at my wits end.I feel angry,ashamed and just fustrated I hate how I look I hate who I am.I feel so unconfident I wish I could feel confident for at least 1 day I feel angry because I just want to feel confident and dress nice I feel bad for feeling this because I know others have it even worst but I can't help feeling like this.

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel bad about who you are. Just the fact that there's no one else out there who is exactly like you makes you unique and that alone makes you beautiful. Be proud of who you are and stay strong You can PM me anytime if you wanna talk
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry if what I said sounded cheesy
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel at my wits end.I feel angry,ashamed and just fustrated I hate how I look I hate who I am.I feel so unconfident I wish I could feel confident for at least 1 day I feel angry because I just want to feel confident and dress nice I feel bad for feeling this because I know others have it even worst but I can't help feeling like this.
    Try not to let it turn in on yourself.

You cna change or make the most of your appearance (you are probably being too critical) and you can change all the other things it just takes a bit of work.

You will just need to work on your self esteem.

Be patient with yourself. Most people have this problem, but you will deal with it.

http://www.youngminds.org.uk/for_chi...ve_in_yourself

Absolute same, feel like i could have written this thread tbh :hugs:
    I hate myself and what i feel like i have become however i guess some of it is within our capacity to change although that is easier said than done.
    Try to get some confidence although i feel like a hypocrite saying that, i'm sure you have plenty of things to be confident about :lovehug: you can pm me if you want to x

(Original post by animeamanda1412)
    Don't feel bad about who you are. Just the fact that there's no one else out there who is exactly like you makes you unique and that alone makes you beautiful. Be proud of who you are and stay strong You can PM me anytime if you wanna talk
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thank you it is just fustrating that I cannot wear or have the clothing I want as it would make me feel very confident.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you it is just fustrating that I cannot wear or have the clothing I want as it would make me feel very confident.
    One thing that definitely helps me at these times is my stubbornness.
    Whenever I wear something and someone tells me I look ugly, I wear it even more especially if I would meet that person just to show them that I really don't care.
    Be confident and proud of how unique you are :P

ReputationRep:
    everyone is beautiful

One thing that definitely helps me at these times is my stubbornness.
    Whenever I wear something and someone tells me I look ugly, I wear it even more especially if I would meet that person just to show them that I really don't care.
    Be confident and proud of how unique you are :P
    I don't care what people think I care about how I feel and what I think if I think I look the way I want to then I will be happy I couldn't care less of what anyone else thinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NomNoms)
    everyone is beautiful
    :love::love::love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    :love::love::love:

oops ...i don't know about hitler...but that mustache...so unique

ReputationRep:
    When he has great facial hair
    #justgirlythings

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean...that's not true is it. Unique =/= beautiful.

Charlie Chaplin wants a word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    I mean...that's not true is it. Unique =/= beautiful.

Charlie Chaplin wants a word
    sorry Charlie...my bad x

ReputationRep:
    I don't care what people think I care about how I feel and what I think if I think I look the way I want to then I will be happy I couldn't care less of what anyone else thinks.
    as long as you think like that I guess you're fine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.