Histograms on non calculator ? GCSE Edexcel Watch

junayd1998
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Do they come on non calculator or calc ? Or possibility either. Do you know whether they appear more on the non calc or the calc?
Matrix123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It could be either. I'd if you need to find the frequency density or draw the graph it's more likely non calculator but using it to do calculations is more likely calculator. As I said earlier though, it could be either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
junayd1998
Rep:
?
(Original post by Matrix123)
It could be either. I'd if you need to find the frequency density or draw the graph it's more likely non calculator but using it to do calculations is more likely calculator. As I said earlier though, it could be either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh great gotta know frequency poloygons, cumlative freuqenycy and histograms sigh
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by junayd1998)
Ugh great gotta know frequency poloygons, cumlative freuqenycy and histograms sigh
Yup, not much to them to be fair. It's more remembering them properly for the exam I think. I thought I was confident on cumulative frequency graphs but made a really stupid mistake in the test.
It's best to go in prepared for them

Posted from TSR Mobile
junayd1998
Rep:
?
Yup, not much to them to be fair. It's more remembering them properly for the exam I think. I thought I was confident on cumulative frequency graphs but made a really stupid mistake in the test.
It's best to go in prepared for them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I know, Frequency Polygon I'm fine with and same for cumulative frequency.
Just thought perhaps i could get away without learning histograms and do it for calculator. What did you get in your maths GCSE?
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I know, Frequency Polygon I'm fine with and same for cumulative frequency.
Just thought perhaps i could get away without learning histograms and do it for calculator. What did you get in your maths GCSE?
Well if you want to risk it then you can but I personally wouldn't. I'm still at GCSE - but I'm doing Edexcel too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
junayd1998
Rep:
?
Well if you want to risk it then you can but I personally wouldn't. I'm still at GCSE - but I'm doing Edexcel too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh okay are you retaking or doing first time?
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh okay are you retaking or doing first time?
My first time - same as you I presume

Posted from TSR Mobile
junayd1998
Rep:
?
My first time - same as you I presume

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, do you have skype ? We could help each other to revise, which could help. I could help you with topics and you could help me. We don't have to talk if you don't want, just type. Up to you.
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah, do you have skype ? We could help each other to revise, which could help. I could help you with topics and you could help me. We don't have to talk if you don't want, just type. Up to you.
I'm afraid I don't have Skype. PMs could work, if that's fine by you? What other subjects do you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (539)
80.21%
Leave (133)
19.79%

Watched Threads