Reply 1
KCL and UCL - you can't go wrong :cool:
Cyclone666
KCL and UCL - you can't go wrong :cool:

How on earth did you find that out? :rolleyes:
Reply 3
UCL, hands down. Only male models and goddesses need apply. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Your in London whichever you pick so its pretty much certain that everyone will be unattractive. You should come up north and seem some real pretty people (excluding myself of course)!!! :biggrin:
Leekey
Your in London whichever you pick so its pretty much certain that everyone will be unattractive. You should come up north and seem some real pretty people (excluding myself of course)!!! :biggrin:

Nevermind Leekey, he's just feeling slightly bitter he'll never meet the very attractive Londoners. Serves him right for rejecting KCL and any other London Universities :tongue:
Reply 6
waiting2smile
Nevermind Leekey, he's just feeling slightly bitter he'll never meet the very attractive Londoners. Serves him right for rejecting KCL and any other London Universities :tongue:

To be fair though the girl giving the tour at KCL was pretty hot, before you get your hopes up though.......she had a geordie accent!!! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Leekey
To be fair though the girl giving the tour at KCL was pretty hot, before you get your hopes up though.......she had a geordie accent!!! :biggrin:

That just goes to show that London is a magnet for hot people from around the country - the North is now a barren wasteland of mingers. :wink:
Reply 8
mobbdeeprob
That just goes to show that London is a magnet for hot people from around the country - the North is now a barren wasteland of mingers. :wink:

YAY, I can rule the mingers up here!!! As soon as we master plastic surgery we will come down there and throw all the pretty people the the Thames. :biggrin:
gangrene
Enlighten me. :smile:

Well LSE, dah.

Who knows - maybe I'll even post my pic to prove it.
Leekey
YAY, I can rule the mingers up here!!! As soon as we master plastic surgery we will come down there and throw all the pretty people the the Thames. :biggrin:

Well done. You're no longer in denial :tongue: Having never been on a KCL open day (despite making it my firm) I can't confirm whether it's full of 'pretty' people but agree with mobbdeeprob about UCL, I met my bf there - I know I'm a traitor!
Reply 11
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please!

Save yourselves!

Don't go to King's!

Go oop North where the beautiful people are! :wink:
Reply 12
Leekey

*cough- scotland will not be full or mingers!*... my mum reckons that any english student goin to scotland is sorted... they'll like yur english accent and you'll like their scottish accent (and they won't even notice my slight scouse-ness that southerners always seem to pick up on even tho it is slight)

lou xxx
Reply 13
there was a thread about this a while ago, and the ones which came tops were kcl and rhul.
Reply 14
sneezyme
there was a thread about this a while ago, and the ones which came tops were kcl and rhul.

:eek: what about UCL, i'll be there this Sept :biggrin:
Reply 15
sneezyme

oh YAY!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 16
I think KCL has the hottest women, don't know about the hottest guys - don't want to know either :rolleyes:
Reply 17
Cyclone666
I think KCL has the hottest women, don't know about the hottest guys - don't want to know either :rolleyes:

aww...hope the guys are equally as good! :tongue:
were u at king's?
mobbdeeprob
UCL, hands down. Only male models and goddesses need apply. :biggrin:

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have turned down UCL :wink: It was going to be my firm acceptance.

Umm, yeah I'd love to say Imperial had the fittest students but that's stretching the truth just a little bit...
Reply 19
p8224
aww...hope the guys are equally as good! :tongue:
were u at king's?

yeah i was, just finished this year. Going to LSE next :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending