Turn on thread page Beta

Which London uni has the hottest guys/gals? watch

ReputationRep:
    Id say Slade, St Martins, Chelsea etc. The most attractive, best dressed, coolest people are almost always found in art colleges!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincent gallo)
    Id say Slade, St Martins, Chelsea etc. The most attractive, best dressed, coolest people are almost always found in art colleges!
    They are all international students, loads of gorgeous rich brazilian guys at my college (LCP) ahhh gotta love the university of arts london

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangrene)
    Enlighten me.
    Imperial College lol

ReputationRep:
    Enlighten me.
    In one of those student poll thngs I read once Royal Hollaway London boys came top in the whole country! Theres a thread floating about somewhere on this forum with a list of the most handsome girls and boys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    In one of those student poll thngs I read once Royal Hollaway London boys came top in the whole country! Theres a thread floating about somewhere on this forum with a list of the most handsome girls and boys!

woohoo!

(Original post by imperial_baby)
    thanx for depressing me!
    I’m sorry to say but Imperial is the Nerd HQ of British academia. This is primarily because it is a university devoted exclusively to the natural sciences (nerds lap up natural sciences). The LSE, in contrast, attracts many classy, sophisticated men, as it is Europe’s pre-eminent social sciences university.

Don’t worry – visit us at Houghton Street, we’re not that far away if you take the tube – we’ll take care of you!

ReputationRep:
    Hewins is that you?

(Original post by HamaL)
    Hewins is that you?
    No, Gnostic. Solis Invictus, the 11th incarnation, was de-activated last night by edders.

ReputationRep:
    haha, so are you a classy sophisticated man gnostic?

haha, so are you a classy sophisticated man gnostic?
    Isn't it obvious?

ReputationRep:
    too bad you're not going to be at KCL then.

too bad you're not going to be at KCL then.
    Well, I'll only be 2 minutes walk away (Houghton Street is within a stone throw of the Strand). You'll have to allow me to buy you lunch one day.

ReputationRep:
    amazing. cant wait to be in london. my cousin and a few of my friends are going to be in UCL, some of my close friends in LSE and some at ICL. ahh....london....

amazing. cant wait to be in london. my cousin and a few of my friends are going to be in UCL, some of my close friends in LSE and some at ICL. ahh....london....
    Trust me, London is overhyped. I always thought London was a great city. But in April I took a little break in Paris and was shocked. I went to Paris as a skeptic - I left in love with the place.

Paris has more nobility and grace than London. For example, we have nothing like the Louvre. I almost shed a tear when I saw the Louvre, such an amazing Palace.

But KCL is on the Strand, next to Somerset House, so it is in a nice area.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, but Hong Kong, as great a place as it is, doesnt have that particular sophisticated atmosphere, especially academically, I find in London.

yeah, but Hong Kong, as great a place as it is, doesnt have that particular sophisticated atmosphere, especially academically, I find in London.
    So what do you want to do after you graduate? Stay in England? Go back to Hong Kong? Further study?

ReputationRep:
    this may sound far-fetched. but i'm going to gain around 1 or 2 years of work experience in Hong Kong (policy think tank perhaps?) and then TRY to gain a place at Harvard's KSG.

i'm 17, btw, so things are always flexible.

this may sound far-fetched. but i'm going to gain around 1 or 2 years of work experience in Hong Kong (policy think tank perhaps?) and then TRY to gain a place at Harvard's KSG.

i'm 17, btw, so things are always flexible.
    Sounds good - the Kennedy School of Government likes people with great academic credentials and relevent experience of politics. Get a very high 2.1 or 1st at KCL (you're easily do it), two years experience of the political process, and you'll be fine. I know of two KCL law graduates who went straight from the KCL Law School to Harvard.

Dont ever think anything sounds far-fetched. Always aim for the highest. I aim, for example, to be the greatest philosopher since Nietzsche and to take over the world - and with your knowledge of war I'm sure that you'll be of great help to me .

ReputationRep:
    how was law at KCL, btw? more importantly, how are the guys?

how was law at KCL, btw? more importantly, how are the guys?
    I graduated only two years ago from KCL Law so the memories are fresh. It was a good experience - I met Lord Woolf, Cherie Blair etc. I had no problem getting a law job, but I grew tired of it - it wasn't what I wanted.

As for the guys, it's a mixture - a few lefty nuts, a good portion of Indians, some boring drones - but there were a few like me, you'll be pleased to hear.

Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.