Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which London uni has the hottest guys/gals? watch

ReputationRep:
    haha i was asking whether there were any hot ones!!!

(Original post by gangrene)
    haha i was asking whether there were any hot ones!!!
    :eek: I am "hot". And sophisticated. I am the archetypal Englishman.

ReputationRep:
    you don't sound like the gnostic we all know. something happened?

considering england produced some fine guys like orlando bloom, i'm glad to be heading to london.

you don't sound like the gnostic we all know. something happened?

considering england produced some fine guys like orlando bloom, i'm glad to be heading to london.
    Same Gnostic, only the issue of my looks has never really been discussed - I've been tempted to post a pic for sometime. Maybe I will one day.

ReputationRep:
    ok! do! that would be revolutionary!

ok! do! that would be revolutionary!
    Perhaps I will. Or at the least pm one to you. I'll have to take one with my mobile camera and sent it to my e-mail account. Do you have a pic?

ReputationRep:
    nope, not on my comp. haha i have some VERY pretty friends going to LSE next year. you should meet them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    thanx for depressing me!
    You've got london at your beck and call, who says you have to date blokes from your college. Don't believe everything Solis Invictus says btw, he's under the impression that everyone at Imperial is a nerd. Although that could be true in general, it's unfair to generalise, there will always be exceptions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just an LSE guy)
    I’m sorry to say but Imperial is the Nerd HQ of British academia. This is primarily because it is a university devoted exclusively to the natural sciences (nerds lap up natural sciences). The LSE, in contrast, attracts many classy, sophisticated men, as it is Europe’s pre-eminent social sciences university.

Don’t worry – visit us at Houghton Street, we’re not that far away if you take the tube – we’ll take care of you!
    Oh dear...

(j/king)

ReputationRep:
    Mysticmin is back!

Thread hijacking here we come!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Mysticmin is back!

Thread hijacking here we come!
    Lol, not in my present state, after three days of endless partying I'm a bit hungover and tired. Not to mention lugging my stupid books to school and back. Oh and I'm broke as well Will need to find some form of getting money for my Italy trip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Lol, not in my present state, after three days of endless partying I'm a bit hungover and tired. Not to mention lugging my stupid books to school and back. Oh and I'm broke as well Will need to find some form of getting money for my Italy trip.
    Oohhh, but I have been thread hijacking-less for ages! As SuperLeekey said it's not the same without you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Oohhh, but I have been thread hijacking-less for ages! As SuperLeekey said it's not the same without you!
    Bless you both Missed you too!

Who's an internet whizz here? I'm trying to find the official Italian rail service site to check fares?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Kings is OK in the looks department? I really hope its below average as any extra incentive to stay loyal to my girlfriend would be a bonus!

[btw, I'd never really cheat on my gf!]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Does anyone know if Kings is OK in the looks department? I really hope its below average as any extra incentive to stay loyal to my girlfriend would be a bonus!
    The standards seemed pretty low when I visited.

ReputationRep:

[btw, I'd never really cheat on my gf!]
    Doesn't that suggest that you're not really convinced you really want to have a girlfriend at uni? Does that mean your gf is only 'average' an u want sumthin better? I'm in the same position myself, goin to uni in London and my gf wants us to stay together...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dooglekin)
    Doesn't that suggest that you're not really convinced you really want to have a girlfriend at uni? Does that mean your gf is only 'average' an u want sumthin better? I'm in the same position myself, goin to uni in London and my gf wants us to stay together...
    Hey, I was only jokin (hence the comment at the bottom of my previous post)!!! Me and my girlfriend are utterly devoted to each other and its gonna have to take a lot more than distance to split us up!

And she is anything but 'average' - she is by far the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time.

The girls I saw at Kings when I went on the Law open day were quite hot, although they were a mixed bag. But that of course doesnt matter to me.

The girls I saw at Kings when I went on the Law open day were quite hot, although they were a mixed bag. But that of course doesnt matter to me.
    It does however annoy me consdierably... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    It does however annoy me consdierably... :rolleyes:
    My girlfriend was with me on the open day, so I wasnt really given an opportunity to properly survey the quality.

OMG, that sounds so sleazy! I apologise profusely.

My girlfriend was with me on the open day, so I wasnt really given an opportunity to properly survey the quality.

OMG, that sounds so sleazy! I apologise profusely.
    It's ok, I did survey the quality and it was indeed first class!!! Were you given the same tour by the gordie girl?!?.... :confused:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.