Science - A*
ICT - Distinction
Citizenship - A*
Psychology - A
History - A*
D&T - B
then.......................
Maths - E

- I have been revising for it for soooo long and yet it's so hard and the exams are around the corner :frown:
Straight to vocations or BTECs then
you should be able to get at least a C grade , if you're hitting A* in other subjects , then why can you not get a B in maths?
What is the point of this thread lol

If you've been revising then you'll probably do better than an E, or else you haven't been revising properly. It's a prediction, so it doesn't matter. Just concentrate on doing well in the actual exam.

Do past papers too, they really help.
it's very strange that your grades for maths are so far behind your other grades... are you sure that's the level you're working at? do you have some sort of mental block about the maths? you're obviously intelligent (judging by your other grades) so if you continue to work hard and focus on the maths you should be able to pass
For my gcses I got a U in my business studies mock exam and got an A in the real thing. What are you getting in past papers?
Original post by champ_mc99
For my gcses I got a U in my business studies mock exam and got an A in the real thing. What are you getting in past papers?

D in my previous mock. Don't think am toooo confident either. But hopefully I do well or like am screwed
Original post by PrincessZara
D in my previous mock. Don't think am toooo confident either. But hopefully I do well or like am screwed

What's your target? If your aiming for a pass a D isn't too bad. :smile:
Original post by champ_mc99
What's your target? If your aiming for a pass a D isn't too bad. :smile:

my main main main main target is a C of course :smile:
Maths is all about practice. Go through as many past papers as possible. It should be one of your main focuses, since you need at least a C for pretty much everything post-secondary.
Original post by PrincessZara
my main main main main target is a C of course :smile:

Shouldn't be too hard then. Aim for an A/A*. :h:
Reply 11
My brother was predicted an E, he got an A*.

Quick Reply

Latest