Turn on thread page Beta

How do you feel when your movie favourite character dies? watch

ReputationRep:
    Edit: Sorry, wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    sad i never got to meet them

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of those people who enjoys re-watching the same film over three hundred times, and every time there is a build up to a character's death that I particularly like, I almost convince myself that things will change at the last minute, and everything will be randy-dandy. It's very strange, as is the term 'randy-dandy' now that I think about it..

ReputationRep:
    With the stuff I watch, I've become quite used to my favourite characters dying

Half crying, half pissed.
    Kinda like this
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Dead on the inside

ReputationRep:
    If its a film where my favourite character in it is an animal then I'm utterly heartbroken. The amount of time I thought Toothless would die in HTTYD

The most I've ever cried at a death in a film though was John Coffey's execution in The Green Mile :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Hello! :hi:

I've moved this over to Film for you
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly the saddest I've felt is when Bing Bong sacrificed himself to get Joy home.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, in films bonding with characters is harder than in TV shows.
    I normally feel a little bit sad, but i have yet to watch something that makes me cry or very sad I want to though any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    I hate them, they ****ing killed fin in the hunger games, cursre them , i hopoe they drink bleach

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.