Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Muse- Wembley Stadium June 16th and 17th Watch

ReputationRep:
    So who's going to the Muse gig next weekend?

Are you excited?

I heard Matt Bellamy is going to have a space ship on stage! Woooooo!

ReputationRep:
    me me me me me me me me

ReputationRep:
    well jelous...

ReputationRep:
    yess im going on the 16th...tickets arrived earlier this week...verrry excited

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the Sunday. I'm so glad I'm not going on the Saturday, I can't stand The Streets. A shame I'm seated though, although I'm sure most people will be seeing as it's at Wembley....

Hmmm an hour of MCR? Muse 8-10 isn't too bad I guess. As long as it doesn't run too late, I don't really want to have to stay in London too long...

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the 16th, the supports aren't as good as I expected, but it will be amazing
    My friend got us tix off Ebay, I have no idea if he has them yet D:

ReputationRep:
    Yusss I'm going!! Tickets came today, I'm doing the sunday gig with my best friend. Can't Effing wait to see them, or Biffy Clyro. I'm a little bit apathetic about the other two

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm going on 16th. Anyone any idea when the whole shabang kicks off? ...and perhaps the order of the support. I'll only arrive in Euston about half one... then I have to go back to somewhere near Kent, then take the 50 minute tube ride to the stadium...

ReputationRep:
    My friend's mum managed to get tickets for both 16th & 17th, so i am staying down there for 4 days, and having a few days in London, and obviously see Muse on them 2 days. All i have to pay for is the train down there from here.

Im looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing both

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the saturday, bit disappointed by the supports, would much rather see sunday's line up and then perhaps go to see Daft Punk on the sat instead...

ReputationRep:
    I had 2 standing tickets in the bag for the 16th, however I can't go now so I had to sell them... ohhh whhhyyy, soooo jealous of you guys! It's going to be such an amazing show! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I'm going!!!

On the Sunday...cannot wait to see them. Did anyone see them at Wembley Areana last year???

Plus the supporting line up is good, MCR and Biffy.

And I have C4 exam the next morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dig Dug)
    My friend's mum managed to get tickets for both 16th & 17th, so i am staying down there for 4 days, and having a few days in London, and obviously see Muse on them 2 days. All i have to pay for is the train down there from here.

Im looking forward to it.
    Me and my best mate are going down for 4 days too, we're seeing the sound of music on the friday eve
    We are however getting the bus down - but is was about £1 so I'm not complaining

ReputationRep:
    ommg im soooo jealous of u lot! i really wna get some tikets off ebay but unfortunately NONE of my m8z like them.. der all r'n'b-nd-hip hop-only fanz.. grrr!

neway enjoy..take sum pics 4 me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm going on Saturday. So excited ^_^ I don't like the Streets but I can't stand MCR.. I don't think the supports are that great either day to be honest. Oh well, it's all about Muse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriztina27)
    ommg im soooo jealous of u lot! i really wna get some tikets off ebay but unfortunately NONE of my m8z like them.. der all r'n'b-nd-hip hop-only fanz.. grrr!

Get some new friends with good taste in music? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think the supports are awesome! I'm not a massive fan of MCR but they're still a pretty big name. I'll admit i've never heard of that Rodrigez one or Shy Child before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriztina27)

True story - why not just go on your own? You live in NORTH LODNON>??? That is the domain of WS no?

And there is me considering an 80miles each way trip to go and see them on my own :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    to the person who said Muse are on 8 - 10pm or anyone for that matter.... is this confirmed anywhere?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 24, 2007
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.