Turn on thread page Beta

Facebook profile picture for couples? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it's better for people in relationships to have a Facebook profile picture of themself alone, or both together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would one be better than the other? People should use whatever picture they think looks good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    Do you think it's better for people in relationships to have a Facebook profile picture of themself alone, or both together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could not care less.:fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Why would one be better than the other? People should use whatever picture they think looks good.
    Good point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it should matter....whatever works or looks best for that person!

ReputationRep:
    A pic of them together or one of them alone is fine, up to them what they want as their pic. I don't think the presence of a partner in a profile pic or lack of is a valid indication to how good or bad their relationship is anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As long as they say they're in a realtionship on fb doesnt matter

unless youre like me...
    http://images.dailydawdle.com/relationship-facebook.jpg

this tho lmao

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind provided these rules apply:
    Only 1 person in the relationship can use the photo at a time, because if the two people have exactly the same profile picture It becomes rather difficult to identify who is who in group chats and things.

Furthermore the account holder should be easily identifiable in the profile picture. When people go to your account to work out what you look like and are greeted with a year group leavers photo, many of them will have there faces on their desk. Some will resort to scrolling through your latest holiday photos trying to find a picture of you that isn't a yet another beach sunset.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 1, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.