Report Thread starter 2 years ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by cheerupgrrl5:))
Hello,

I really need help because I just realised that my UK passport is invalid! So, I don't know what to do...I clicked the option saying that it is valid but I can't provide details now

I am currently applying for one and it may not arrive
If it does it may be 2/3 days before the deadline?
What will happen if I put in my passport details then submit after 27th may? like 2 days after??

Can I submit and put in my passport details after? will it effect my application for the start of this year? i am just in soo much panic now

HELP! thank you

Also, I dont have a bank account! Can I make changes after I have submitted?? will it do anything>?
If you don't have a valid passport then phone SFE and get your account set up to say you'll be sending a birth certificate instead - then send your birth certificate accompanied by this form: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/s...orm_1617_d.pdf

You can make changes to your bank details but you MUST have your bank details correct by August/September - this account is where SFE will pay your loan!
cheerupgrrl5:)
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
If you don't have a valid passport then phone SFE and get your account set up to say you'll be sending a birth certificate instead - then send your birth certificate accompanied by this form: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/s...orm_1617_d.pdf

You can make changes to your bank details but you MUST have your bank details correct by August/September - this account is where SFE will pay your loan!

ok but if i submit can i make changes afterwards?
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there.

We do not require either of these by the deadline, we will require them before you actually begin your course however.

Your passport must be valid on the first day of your course, and bank details must be present then or we will not be able to pay you.

The only issues with providing details after the application deadline is that we cannot guarantee funding will be in on time, but we will still accept information.

You can change your bank details at any point throughout the year.

Thanks.
rosiewain01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you require a National Insurance number before the deadline?
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi again,

No, but we will not be able to make any loan payments without this.

We can still make grant payments, however.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1408)
79.68%
Leave (359)
20.32%

Watched Threads