• PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by cheerupgrrl5:))
    Hello,

I really need help because I just realised that my UK passport is invalid! So, I don't know what to do...I clicked the option saying that it is valid but I can't provide details now

I am currently applying for one and it may not arrive
    If it does it may be 2/3 days before the deadline?
    What will happen if I put in my passport details then submit after 27th may? like 2 days after??

Can I submit and put in my passport details after? will it effect my application for the start of this year? i am just in soo much panic now

HELP! thank you

Also, I dont have a bank account! Can I make changes after I have submitted?? will it do anything>?
    If you don't have a valid passport then phone SFE and get your account set up to say you'll be sending a birth certificate instead - then send your birth certificate accompanied by this form: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/s...orm_1617_d.pdf

You can make changes to your bank details but you MUST have your bank details correct by August/September - this account is where SFE will pay your loan!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PQ)
    If you don't have a valid passport then phone SFE and get your account set up to say you'll be sending a birth certificate instead - then send your birth certificate accompanied by this form: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/s...orm_1617_d.pdf

You can make changes to your bank details but you MUST have your bank details correct by August/September - this account is where SFE will pay your loan!

ok but if i submit can i make changes afterwards?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

We do not require either of these by the deadline, we will require them before you actually begin your course however.

Your passport must be valid on the first day of your course, and bank details must be present then or we will not be able to pay you.

The only issues with providing details after the application deadline is that we cannot guarantee funding will be in on time, but we will still accept information.

You can change your bank details at any point throughout the year.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Do you require a National Insurance number before the deadline?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi again,

No, but we will not be able to make any loan payments without this.

We can still make grant payments, however.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.