Law at City or International Relations at Queen Mary? Watch

joseph95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a place in City for Law and in Queen Mary for International Relations. I'm not sure of my plans for employment. Which course would be more recognised or be more prestigious?
Thanks
Queen Mary University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by joseph95)
I have a place in City for Law and in Queen Mary for International Relations. I'm not sure of my plans for employment. Which course would be more recognised or be more prestigious?
Thanks
Hi Joseph, university rankings change all the time, although for 2017, QMUL has placed one higher than City: http://www.independent.co.uk/student...-a7002131.html
To be honest, I think you should look at the courses, and see which ones you think you would like to study most. Also check out where the universities are, and what sort of student experience you are looking for. We are a campus based university, so some people prefer that?
If you're unsure about what you want to do after, take a look at the page for the IR course, http://www.qmul.ac.uk/undergraduate/...ses/80031.html and click the 'graduate employment' tab, it gives a list of jobs some graduates have gone into! Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions -Sarah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (867)
80.06%
Leave (216)
19.94%

Watched Threads