Higher English Drama Scene Questions? Watch

MarkM27
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am not sure how to structure scene questions for the critical essay part of the higher exam. Does anyone know a good structure for them? I want to know how to properly introduce quotes from other scenes (not the main scene in your essay). If anyone knows would really appreciate your help.

For example (Scene Question from last years paper) -
"Choose a play in which there is a scene involving a moment of conflict or of resolution toconflict."

Thanks

-Mark
James.Mc1699
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MarkM27)
I am not sure how to structure scene questions for the critical essay part of the higher exam. Does anyone know a good structure for them? I want to know how to properly introduce quotes from other scenes (not the main scene in your essay). If anyone knows would really appreciate your help.

For example (Scene Question from last years paper) -
"Choose a play in which there is a scene involving a moment of conflict or of resolution toconflict."

Thanks

-Mark
I'm hoping for one to do with a character who doesn't fit a role in society 🙏🏻
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (539)
80.21%
Leave (133)
19.79%

Watched Threads