The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Is Psychology at Anglia Ruskin University a good course?

Hello everyone,

I have received an offer from Anglia Ruskin University for a Psychology Bsc, and I was wondering if studying at this university is a good choice or not. I have heard that two years ago, it had a very bad advertisement from students who complained about the university staff and teaching. So I started to worry as well.
Do you know anything about it now?
I don't want to make the wrong choice, and be depressed about it. I have received 4 other offers, waiting the the 5th university to reply.

Than you
Hi ElsMoll

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study with us!

We know that you need as much information as possible to make the right choice for you so we're here to answer any questions you may have about your course or our university. You can contact [email protected] who works within the Faculty of Science and Technology which looks after the Psychology course.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Natalie :smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by ElsMoll
Hello everyone,

I have received an offer from Anglia Ruskin University for a Psychology Bsc, and I was wondering if studying at this university is a good choice or not. I have heard that two years ago, it had a very bad advertisement from students who complained about the university staff and teaching. So I started to worry as well.
I don't want to make the wrong choice, and be depressed about it. I have received 4 other offers, waiting the the 5th university to reply.

Than you

Hi ElsMoll

I forgot to add that you can also speak directly to our students from the Psychology Society at ARU and ask their opinions of the course. You can find more information about them here.

Best wishes

Reply 3
Original post by Anglia Ruskin University
Hi ElsMoll

I forgot to add that you can also speak directly to our students from the Psychology Society at ARU and ask their opinions of the course. You can find more information about them here.

Best wishes

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for those information. I have emailed Mrs Liz Hearmon who gave me useful information about the course. Therefore, I would like to know how can I contact the psychology students do I have to email them on psychology@angliastudent.com
Please let me know,

ElsMoll
Original post by ElsMoll
Hello everyone,

Than you

Who are your other offers from?
Original post by ElsMoll
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for those information. I have emailed Mrs Liz Hearmon who gave me useful information about the course. Therefore, I would like to know how can I contact the psychology students do I have to email them on psychology@angliastudent.com
Please let me know,

ElsMoll

Hi ElsMoll

Glad I could help!

Yes - that's correct - you can contact them using that email address or you can find them on Facebook.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending