Post dissertation worries Watch

Donzi0393
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everyone. I have currently finished my dissertation and handed it in on Friday 29th April, I was previously worried about it and have been since day 1 of starting it last year, my worry is that I get a bad grade or worse than that I fail, I put in so much effort into working on it (1 year) and I do not want it to be worthless and I fear the worst! My parents and friends have supported me the whole way, they know how much I have put into it and I really have put 200% into it! Mum and dad both say they are so proud of me as they didn't expect me to go to university and I don't want to let them down by failing my degree because of this dissertation!

Can anyone advise me on how I can stop worrying about it?
nottreece
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am sure that you will have passed it as it sounds like you put a lot of work into it. I often do this with other pieces of coursework and it ends up being fine. I would just try to do other things to take your mind of getting the results.

Hope it all goes well!
Donzi0393
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by nottreece)
I am sure that you will have passed it as it sounds like you put a lot of work into it. I often do this with other pieces of coursework and it ends up being fine. I would just try to do other things to take your mind of getting the results.

Hope it all goes well!
Thank you, yes I have put all my effort into this piece and don't want it to come back as low grade or worse a fail! It's hard to stop thinking about it because it has controlled my life for like 1 year and it's still hovering around my mind! Any suggestions how to control it, what do you do?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (48)
18.18%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (107)
40.53%
Nope, not that interesting (109)
41.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise