The Student Room Group

How do module retakes work?

Okay so...
I'm in my first year of university studying performing arts and it's coming to an end (like within 2 weeks). Basically - I ****ed up. I haven't been going to one of my modules this semester because I missed two at the start and then I went to the third one and I was literally SOOOO behind and I couldn't face the lesson ever again. I kind of just went through the semester convincing myself I could still pass but now obviously I can't because we have to write a log about the lessons and stuff so I'm like... ****. We didn't know this until 2 weeks ago though. we also had to perform six songs and I just didn't because I didn't know them. I've been in denial ad just convincing myself I can retake the module next year but I've been told it happens over summer. Trust me, I know I ****ed up. I literally cannot sleep and the stress is making me ill. I've never been that student and the guilt is ruining me. I can't face being told I have to redo my first year because of this so what the hell do I do? How can I retake a module over summer when the assignment was practical AND weekly logs, yet I haven't been there? I feel so bad and I'm so scared. Please be nice, I'm freaking out :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest