Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After the latest game of thrones episode, Azor Ahai has risen...
    Thats right, Jonathon Snow is back from the dead

It was SO Tense, BUT OMG....

Did anyone else watch it?

ST Note: Spoiler alert! Don't open the spoiler if you plan on watching GoT.

ReputationRep:
    You need to delete your acc immediately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    x

But I wanted to watch it...

Spoilers everywhere, even tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    x
    Well done OP. Why not spoil it for other people? I really dislike people who post spoilers.. Maybe use your brain or post a spoilers warning in your title.

If you were a true fan OP then youd realise how out of order you were being for people who have waited all year.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Well done OP. Why not spoil it for other people? I really dislike people who post spoilers.. Maybe use your brain or post a spoilers warning in your title.
    Or use the spoiler tags... I mean, that's what it's there for right? :dontknow:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    x
    Hi OP,

I've moved this over to TV shows, I've changed the title and I've edited the OP. In future, use spoiler tags, don't ruin things for other people.

Cheers!
    Ethan

ReputationRep:
    We all knew
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He could never die. He would always come back
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    What would be really brilliant is if they kill him again, for real. No one will be expecting that!

I realise there would be a few upset people, but the shock value would be amazing
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Also does everyone thing it's a bit obvious that he's going to be half dragon?The facts:1. No one know's who his mother is (or his father)2. He's call snow3. Has a white wolf4. Winter is coming OR Snow is coming!Roll on the dragon / wolf man, I hope he kills everyone and takes over!

ReputationRep:

If you were a true fan OP then youd realise how out of order you were being for people who have waited all year.
    Tbh if you've not seen an episode and you go online at all its completely your own fault. If you've not seen it avoid the Internet until you've watched it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Tbh if you've not seen an episode and you go online at all its completely your own fault. If you've not seen it avoid the Internet until you've watched it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really . Plenty of people show consideration for others and put spoiler in the headline so people know. Its quite possible to talk about GOT without having seen a particular episode.

ReputationRep:
    Not really . Plenty of people show consideration for others and put spoiler in the headline so people know. Its quite possible to talk about GOT without having seen a particular episode.
    Well, it's your choice but people on every website will post about it after it is originally shown.

You can browse all sites, risk it then whinge or avoid the Internet for a few hours until you've watched it.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Well, it's your choice but people on every website will post about it after it is originally shown.

You can browse all sites, risk it then whinge or avoid the Internet for a few hours until you've watched it.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually its considered standard etiquette to post spoiler to give people a warning. In the OPS case he decided to post the reveal in the title and before it had been screened in the UK. Why would someone wnat to spoil it for others, when a bit of thought means it could be easily avoided?

ReputationRep:
    Actually its considered standard etiquette to post spoiler to give people a warning. In the OPS case he decided to post the reveal in the title and before it had been screened in the UK. Why would someone wnat to spoil it for others, when a bit of thought means it could be easily avoided?
    Whatever, your choice. Personally after its been aired in America I avoid the Internet for those few hours before I watch it.

If you can't manage then then go ahead and if it's not TSR it'll be Facebook or something else that spoils you next time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Whatever, your choice. Personally after its been aired in America I avoid the Internet for those few hours before I watch it.

If you can't manage then then go ahead and if it's not TSR it'll be Facebook or something else that spoils you next time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Manners and a bit of consideration cost nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Manners and a bit of consideration cost nothing.
    Yea and avoiding the Internet for a few hours is much too high a price to pay for something you've been waiting a year for ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Yea and avoiding the Internet for a few hours is much too high a price to pay for something you've been waiting a year for ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So everyone else has to come off TSR just because one person cant be bothered to post what they have seen within the post and notify others that the thread contains spoilers? Not everyone watches things immediately. Some people like to watch things later in the week.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.