Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys, I am an undergraduate student from Germany, I am interested in doing my Master degree at Imperial. I study International Business Administration in Frankfurt and my whole degree is taught in English, does anyone of you maybe know if I still have to do an English proficiency test to apply for a master's degree at Imperial College? I know that LSE and LBS for instance don't require one if I already studied my previous degree in English.

    Thanks a lot in advance!
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.