Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

lose a few pounds before college ball on friday watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    people said to me i looked thin when i did it. :confused: and i lost a stone. and went down 2 dress sizes
    That wouldnt of been a stone of fat though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    That wouldnt of been a stone of fat though..
    lol...fine by me

ReputationRep:
    lol...fine by me
    but when you eat a bit more, your tummy becomes flabby instead of tone..coz its all FAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walk By)
    but when you eat a bit more, your tummy becomes flabby instead of tone..coz its all FAT
    no it doesnt.....

ReputationRep:
    no it doesnt.....
    we'll see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walk By)
    we'll see
    i already have seen it was 2 yrs ago i did that

ReputationRep:
    i already have seen it was 2 yrs ago i did that
    damn..!

*whats wrong with my tummy then? too much beer?*

ReputationRep:
    I start dieting tomorrow(yay)!

ReputationRep:
    I start dieting tomorrow(yay)!
    (yay) do u have a target weight? what exercise are you gonna do each day? hiow many calories u eating each day?

ReputationRep:
    (yay) do u have a target weight? what exercise are you gonna do each day? hiow many calories u eating each day?
    13stone, exercise:

40 mins of low intensity cardio everyday
    Monday Wednesday Friday: Normal weight lifting sessions
    Tues Thursday Saturday: Additional 30 mins HIIT

Probably 1-2 hours of basketball everyday as well

Calories: 1800-2000 a day

Im probably gonna absolutely kill muscle with that but Ill have to see what my lifts are like on monday/weds/friday

ReputationRep:
    13stone, exercise:

Im probably gonna absolutely kill muscle with that but Ill have to see what my lifts are like on monday/weds/friday
    good luck! xxx

ReputationRep:
    good luck! xxx
    Im gonna be doing a Diary/Journal thing but its not gonna be public as itll contain pictures of me in my boxers !

ReputationRep:
    13stone, exercise:

And thats imasillynarb's diet plan.

Available in all good bookshops soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    And thats imasillynarb's diet plan.

Available in all good bookshops soon.
    Thats an awful diet plan, Im expecting it to fail, badly..as with all diets, its trial and error Ill just have to see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Thats an awful diet plan, Im expecting it to fail, badly..as with all diets, its trial and error Ill just have to see how it goes
    Well, in every diet-related thread, or anything to do with food-related topics, you seem to know quite a bit.

If you can put your own expertise into practice, your diet plan should be a success!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Well, in every diet-related thread, or anything to do with food-related topics, you seem to know quite a bit.

If you can put your own expertise into practice, your diet plan should be a success!
    Lets hope so, Im hardly motivated though! I really cant be arsed, so I dont forsee it going particularly well.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a good regime, similar to training i did over last summer. Id say only difficulty that i found was sticking with it- its hard to keep discipline- but if you do you'll see the results! Keep it up over the summer and you'll be nicely ripped. Another thing is just make sure you make every calorie count. Think protein protein protein.
    I used to train for sheer muscle mass (i.e. eat a lot, lift a lot!) but now im in the frame of mind that definition is the key. More difficult to attain but more pleasing!
    My training partner is taking fat metaboliser tablets at the moment before he goes on holiday to shed any excess bodyfat (and he aint got much!). They seem to be doing the job as well...might give them a try to bring out those washboard abs for the beach!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rod)
    Sounds like a good regime, similar to training i did over last summer. Id say only difficulty that i found was sticking with it- its hard to keep discipline- but if you do you'll see the results! Keep it up over the summer and you'll be nicely ripped. Another thing is just make sure you make every calorie count. Think protein protein protein.
    I used to train for sheer muscle mass (i.e. eat a lot, lift a lot!) but now im in the frame of mind that definition is the key. More difficult to attain but more pleasing!
    My training partner is taking fat metaboliser tablets at the moment before he goes on holiday to shed any excess bodyfat (and he aint got much!). They seem to be doing the job as well...might give them a try to bring out those washboard abs for the beach!
    I dont think Id ever use diet pills simply out of principle :P

ReputationRep:
    13stone, exercise:

How can you have so much time?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    How can you have so much time?

MB
    So much time? Thats about 2-3 hours exercise a day on average and its summer holidays and Ive got nothing to do for a while. Hardly alot of time to spend considering the rewards!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.