I have business unit 9 exam on Wednesday. Does anyone have unit 9 exam and when? And what do you do to revise? I am not sure what to revise because it is gonna be on the computer and I already know how to use spreadsheet, database etc.
Thanks to anyone who reply
AQA Business and Communication System Unit 9 Watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by sophia.f; 02-05-2016 at 16:21.
- 02-05-2016 16:14
- 04-05-2016 17:44
Hope your exam went well, I am struggling as well wondered what the exams main focus is and if it was difficult. Please could you inform me on what the question were like and if they were on databases, PowerPoint or spread sheets so I can be prepared for mine. ThanksLast edited by BOB-596; 04-05-2016 at 17:53.
- 04-05-2016 20:05
Would really appreciate it if you could say what to revise?
Whether it's database, spreadsheets, PowerPoint?
& what the last task is? Be it a report or a Recipe?
Fellow GCSE student
- Thread Starter
(Original post by BOB-596)
- 04-05-2016 22:31
Hope your exam went well, I am struggling as well wondered what the exams main focus is and if it was difficult. Please could you inform me on what the question were like and if they were on databases, PowerPoint or spread sheets so I can be prepared for mine. Thanks
- Database, you need to know everything like recongising field, record etc, and you need to know how to enter data into a field. Also make sure sure you know how to make a report on the database
- Flyer - it is quite easy, you just need to put some information and make sure you use effective tools on microsoft word and make sure you know how to communicate effectively on a flyer. I suggest you to research flyer on internet and how they look like.
- Webpages and Recipes - it is easy. You just put information and make sure you read their question carefully. Also you need to know what a slogan is because you have to make it up and use them on the webpage. From recipe, you just copy information to the webpage.
- Spreadsheet - make sure to know the formulas and conditional formatting
- There are some more but unfortunately I didn't get a time to finish them.
- Put your candidate number, centre number and name on each tasks. Even though on database, you cant put the name on it so export the database to microsoft word.
- Read the instructions very carefully because they can be confused.
- Manage your time so that you can finish on time and check them over and set them in order.
All the best for your exam and let me know how you find it. I hope you find my information and advices useful. Good luckLast edited by sophia.f; 04-05-2016 at 22:33.
- 04-05-2016 22:48
this is extremely useful, cheers
- 04-05-2016 23:51
Thanks a lot for this.. really helpful!