Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I posted a picture into a whatsapp group by accident and there is one person that i need to stop from seeing. There is 1 tick, with it having been delivered and read to all the other people in the group bar him. He is admin and no one else is.

If i block him will it still be delivered to him?

What can i do to stop him seeing it?

ReputationRep:
    he's props seen it by now and you're in beef

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toby007)
    he's props seen it by now and you're in beef
    That's what happens when people reply a week later.

ReputationRep:
    if he is in the group and uve sent it theres nothing u can do
    sorry
    believe me ive tried

ReputationRep:
    Nothing you can do about it now. Take this L like a champ.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can hack him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    You can hack him
    It wouldn't be worth it in the short period they have.. I doubt they would learn how to brute before the guy saw it xD

So a week or so has past and Im not even sure if he has seen it or not - he has given no indication/hasn't acted any differently. Nothing that can be done now

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So a week or so has past and Im not even sure if he has seen it or not - he has given no indication/hasn't acted any differently. Nothing that can be done now
    Possibly he doesn't care. Like it just doesn't bother him.

Let him know he is a ****** Dont be scared of him!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.