The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Madiha78
Hii is anyome going to anglia ruskin uni i ammm

I am going anglia but still need to get my finances and accomodation sorted. :frown:
Original post by okaasan
I am going anglia but still need to get my finances and accomodation sorted. :frown:

Oh no :redface: dw will be done quickly i am going to commute first year where are you from? U excited lol
Original post by Madiha78
Oh no :redface: dw will be done quickly i am going to commute first year where are you from? U excited lol

I am from London so commuting will take about 3 hours each, going and coming back ( that s what google maps says at least ). But one of my cousin also went there so she is helping with me with accommodation as I clueless as always
And yes, excited and nervous lol. None of my friends or acquaintances are going to Anglia so it s going to be a fresh start. What about you?
Anybody going Manchester??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I'm going to bradford uni this year also. Luckily i have a few of my friends doing the same course so it should be good😊😊
Reply 705

looooool, cant wait to meet everyone! gonna be a blast
so, im sort of considering studying optometry, I got CDE in biol, chem and maths, and im resitting sooo much to hopefully get AAB or even AAA!! my gcse's are 7A's and 4B's, (A's in maths, biol and chem) . I have done work experience at specsavers and now have a part time job there, but i know this is really bad but of course everyone wants a job with a good salary.. I've heard that the money in optometry isn't great?.. Can someone please give me advice, im so unsure atm if i really wanna do optometry? it seems so repetitive!! ahhh
Reply 709
Yes it is repetitive, but you have to look at each individual patient differently!

Who said the money isn't good??? Locums get anything from £250-£400 per day :smile::smile:
Original post by heliya
so, im sort of considering studying optometry, I got CDE in biol, chem and maths, and im resitting sooo much to hopefully get AAB or even AAA!! my gcse's are 7A's and 4B's, (A's in maths, biol and chem) . I have done work experience at specsavers and now have a part time job there, but i know this is really bad but of course everyone wants a job with a good salary.. I've heard that the money in optometry isn't great?.. Can someone please give me advice, im so unsure atm if i really wanna do optometry? it seems so repetitive!! ahhh
Reply 710
Hi
should I accept Aston or Cardiff as a better choice?
Anyone firmed Aston?
Or awaiting a response from them?
Is there a reason why there are not many optometry universities?

Latest