The Student Room Group

Exam seating and room plans

Hello,

At my college we're meant to access where we sit and in what rooms online. This is meant to be done on 'ProPortal' which is also where we receive our grades for Timed Assessments etc. The problem is that our college is still yet to provide us with the information of our seating, and with two weeks left until the exams, there doesn't seem to be any urgency for them to fix it, despite both years being unable to access them.

I have contacted the Exams Officer, and I was told they would look into it. That was a week ago, and yet they still haven't contacted me back or solved the issue.

So I was wondering how you guys receive the same information, as we were told they cannot publish the seating and put it up on a wall somewhere (much unlike mocks and GCSEs).
Original post by AindowJ
Hello,

At my college we're meant to access where we sit and in what rooms online. This is meant to be done on 'ProPortal' which is also where we receive our grades for Timed Assessments etc. The problem is that our college is still yet to provide us with the information of our seating, and with two weeks left until the exams, there doesn't seem to be any urgency for them to fix it, despite both years being unable to access them.

I have contacted the Exams Officer, and I was told they would look into it. That was a week ago, and yet they still haven't contacted me back or solved the issue.

So I was wondering how you guys receive the same information, as we were told they cannot publish the seating and put it up on a wall somewhere (much unlike mocks and GCSEs).

I m confused as to why they cant stick in up on the wall, my school never had an issue with doing so.
Original post by claireestelle
I m confused as to why they cant stick in up on the wall, my school never had an issue with doing so.

Why not just inform the students on the day?

Quick Reply

Latest