Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

too late for a chance with my crush watch

So I have crush on this guy in my class. We've spoken once or twice and i think he's very cute. The only problem is we only have about 6 lessons left before our exams and i want talk to him so desperately but I am so shy and he is too.

we often make eye contact but that's about it.

should i try to talk to him or should I just let my feelings die and move on ?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I have crush on this guy in my class. We've spoken once or twice and i think he's very cute. The only problem is we only have about 6 lessons left before our exams and i want talk to him so desperately but I am so shy and he is too.

If it doesn't work out, you have the whole summer to forget about it (worked for me in year 12) so yeah, why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    If it doesn't work out, you have the whole summer to forget about it (worked for me in year 12) so yeah, why not?
    sean how did u get a gf ?:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Duke Glacia)
    sean how did u get a gf ?:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
    No no no, I was crushing on someone in Year 12 and had to talk to them before running out of lessons and it horribly backfired

Year 13 on the other hand, I started earlier on in the year and talked to them/spent time with them 'revising' and it worked. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    No no no, I was crushing on someone in Year 12 and had to talk to them before running out of lessons and it horribly backfired

Year 13 on the other hand, I started earlier on in the year and talked to them/spent time with them 'revising' and it worked. :borat:
    I'm turning 19 this year but haven't had a girlfriend. Hope I can make my first move this year.ありがとう

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Glacia)
    I'm turning 19 this year but haven't had a girlfriend. Hope I can make my first move this year.ありがとう

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aw that's a shame hope it works for you xx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

What you got to lose by talking to him, do you want to be wondering what if?

ReputationRep:

well done

ReputationRep:

I think you should start collecting your cats.

I honestly think you should go for it if you can. I am in a very similar situation to you and wish I had the confidence to just go for it because I know he definitely did like me for a while. I keep telling myself I will just confess to him but I truly just don't know what to say. I know I will regret this as I already have so many regrets of missed opportunities with him. So as I say if you don't want to have regrets just go for it like I wish I could.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.