What is your favorite photo app?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:

I know many apps which take photos, add effects, share pictures etc.

But, for me, the most interesting and best idea is Spopic app. It takes spontaneous photos when you call or somebody call to you and your phone is near the ear.

I use Spopic for a long time and it is very interesting to check new photos before sleep. Sometimes Spopic catch really interesting moments which i didn't saw directly during a day.
    Today it was a girl looking at me
    It is COOL! :heart:

And what is the best photo app for you?

ReputationRep:
    fam mine is just Camera app, no longting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valiko)

But, for me, the most interesting and best idea is Spopic app. It takes spontaneous photos when you call or somebody call to you and your phone is near the ear.

I use Spopic for a long time and it is very interesting to check new photos before sleep. Sometimes Spopic catch really interesting moments which i didn't saw directly during a day.

Sounds a bit weird IMO, I wouldn't like the idea of random people on the street taking my picture without my permission every time they answered their phones. It's one thing to be on CCTV all the time but another thing altogether to have pictures of people on your personal phone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte49)
    Sounds a bit weird IMO, I wouldn't like the idea of random people on the street taking my picture without my permission every time they answered their phones. It's one thing to be on CCTV all the time but another thing altogether to have pictures of people on your personal phone...
    millions of tourists world wide are taking photos of all around. millions of people are taking photos of streets etc.

so what is the difference?

all photos a stored on your phone, as always, and you can share it if you want.

the same photography, but spontaneous.

if you don't want to take photos for any reason, you can turn off Spopic and then turn on.

try it)) and you will use it forever))

ReputationRep:
    millions tourists world wide take photos of all around. millions people take photos of the streets etc.

so what is the difference?

all photos a stored on your phone as always and you can share if you want.

the same photography, but spontaneous.

if you don't want to take photos for any reason. you can turn off Spopic and then turn on.

try it)) and you will use it forever))
    No thanks, I'm fine. Also, you're not supposed to promote your own products/apps on here (which I have a strong suspicion you're doing).

The difference between tourist photos and this is that with their photos there is generally a subject, whether this is another person or a landmark. Yes, other people will likely be in the photo, but probably not at close range and they aren't the key focus. Personally I have no desire to have photos of random strangers or whatever shop I'm in cluttering up my phone anyway, and I can't really see why anyone else would want to either. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte49)
    No thanks, I'm fine. Also, you're not supposed to promote your own products/apps on here (which I have a strong suspicion you're doing).

The difference between tourist photos and this is that with their photos there is generally a subject, whether this is another person or a landmark. Yes, other people will likely be in the photo, but probably not at close range and they aren't the key focus. Personally I have no desire to have photos of random strangers or whatever shop I'm in cluttering up my phone anyway, and I can't really see why anyone else would want to either. :hmmm:
    ok. thanks for your opinion))
    the topic is "What is your favorite photo app?". would you like to answer?)))

ReputationRep:
    Instagram of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dabbler)
    Instagram of course.
    i don't use instagram. i can share my photos in facebook etc without instagram. and all these photo effects are for little girls.

ReputationRep:

I love using snap chat for taking selfies and sharing online and the 3d filters are fantastic.
    Look at here for best selfie of the world and selfie apps, http://mysocialimage.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    Instagram is my favorite

ReputationRep:
    Snapseed is by far my favorite, can't think of any other mobile app (for free to on top of that) that has more features for photo editing. It's given me some crazy stuff to post

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.