When to start revising Unit 2/Unit 3 sciences? Watch

DeCosta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm doing triple science (chemistry,physics,biology), all 3 units for them so 9 exams in total for science.
I'm currently only revising Unit 1 for all of the sciences, my first exam for unit 1 is the 17th of May and the last is the 25th of May.
My unit 2's start on the 10th of June and finish on the 17th of June.
My unit 3's start on the 20th of June and finish on the 24th of June.
When should I start revising unit 2 and unit 3? As I said I'm only revising unit 1 at the moment.
Thanks.
fauziaa
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm also doing triple science but I just had my unit 3 mocks so all the content fresh in my brain and I had unit 2 mocks a month ago, so right now I'm just revising unit 1. My exam dates are pretty much the same as yours so I'm going to revise Unit 1 until I've done the exams and then start on Unit 2 & 3 again.
I think doing Unit 1 as well as Unit 2 might be hard to take all the information in, but it really depends on how well you can understand topics. If you find Unit 2 & 3 harder then 1, then you should try and do some revision for 2&3 alongside unit 1.
Btw, what exam board are you doing because I'm doing AQA and my unit 2&3 exams for each subject are on the same day - straight after each other.
glowanti
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
is this edexcel? I'm doing the same dates / units as you, I finished revising unit 1 + 2 about a month ago, finished B3 a few weeks ago and I'm currently working through P3 and C3
DeCosta
Rep:
?
(Original post by fauziaa)
I'm also doing triple science but I just had my unit 3 mocks so all the content fresh in my brain and I had unit 2 mocks a month ago, so right now I'm just revising unit 1. My exam dates are pretty much the same as yours so I'm going to revise Unit 1 until I've done the exams and then start on Unit 2 & 3 again.
I think doing Unit 1 as well as Unit 2 might be hard to take all the information in, but it really depends on how well you can understand topics. If you find Unit 2 & 3 harder then 1, then you should try and do some revision for 2&3 alongside unit 1.
Btw, what exam board are you doing because I'm doing AQA and my unit 2&3 exams for each subject are on the same day - straight after each other.
I am doing edexcel, and yeah same I had my unit 2 mocks a couple weeks ago and we have just finished p3b3c3 so they are all relevant in my mind.
DeCosta
Rep:
?
(Original post by caitlinford3)
is this edexcel? I'm doing the same dates / units as you, I finished revising unit 1 + 2 about a month ago, finished B3 a few weeks ago and I'm currently working through P3 and C3
Yeah I'm doing edexcel, we finished b3p3c3 like last week so I'm not revising that for a while, just concentrating on Unit 1 atm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?