Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

6953 Applied ICT Knowledge Worker Last Minute Laura watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is a the exam pre release and data files.
    I will put my versions on; please do the same
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf PreRelease W46574A GCE APPLIED ICT 6953 June 2016.pdf (226.4 KB, 340 views)
  2. Attached Files
  3. File Type: zip A_level_-_ICT_pre_release.zip (464.0 KB, 249 views)
  4. File Type: txt july_tides_practice.txt (2.9 KB, 186 views)
  5. File Type: xlsx LML_practice.xlsx (235.6 KB, 328 views)

ReputationRep:
    seems it's very difficult....any help will be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    ****ed up ****

ReputationRep:
    Help me

ReputationRep:
    Whts the fomulae for: dept in..dept out..clearance in...clearance out

ReputationRep:
    ****ing ****ed

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys just take it easy. So first of all the

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys just take it easy. So first of all the "depth in" is related to the "tide start", the "depth out" is related with the "tide end".Likewise "clearance in" is related with "tide start" , "clearance out" with "tide end". Now the depth represent the lowest values found in the "sights" sheet and the clearance with the lowest. If anyone needs help with the formulas please let me know and I will email you.Hope I helped

ReputationRep:
    I need help...ill be waiting for an email
    Ma email is
    [email protected]
    Tnx nigga✌🏿️😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christina_tw)
    Hey guys just take it easy. So first of all the "depth in" is related to the "tide start", the "depth out" is related with the "tide end".Likewise "clearance in" is related with "tide start" , "clearance out" with "tide end". Now the depth represent the lowest values found in the "sights" sheet and the clearance with the lowest. If anyone needs help with the formulas please let me know and I will email you.Hope I helped
    Hi, got the others, would just like to know the formula you used for clearance in and clearance out please, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Christina,
    I really would appreciate help with the formulas please,
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to know what you know about the formulas what is your email??

ReputationRep:
    I need help
    Plz email me
    My email is
    [email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiii, what's your email???

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]

Thts my email☝️☝☝🔝🔝🔝
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.