The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Me too..i wasnt taught any fomulas at all😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey christina_tw i also need help with the formulae, My email is mikemanirakizammg@gmail,com
here guys i did some microsoft excel spreadsheets for the pre-release......
Original post by Chris_sherry
We understand this but what are the formulas we need to put into the spreadsheet for the depth and clearance.

I'm not too worried about the exam tbh, just have some water and relax and then put your hair in a man bun with some out the side and score against watford. its okay.
Original post by deadline3
here guys i did some microsoft excel spreadsheets for the pre-release......

you god, which one is it though for the depth in ext. you've got three different formulas shwoing three different reuslts ?
Original post by joe_allen7
you god, which one is it though for the depth in ext. You've got three different formulas shwoing three different reuslts ?

mate we dont really know what the formula is actually going to be otherwise we could smash the exam fella...
I have attached one worksheet using INDEX(MATCH( and one using VLOOKUP( for the Tide Start and End section.
mate we dont really know what the formula is actually going to be otherwise we could smash the exam fella...

fair bruvah
i have figured out a possible formula for the depth in and out ! i just need help with the clearance in/out?
i have figured out a possible formula for the depth in and out ! i just need help with the clearance in/out?

I got u brah
Original post by Joe_Allen7
I got u brah

yes boi
What dates are you guys doing the exam?
Anyone done the exam yet?? What comes up??

27th boi
Original post by 10splace
27th boi

Me too
Original post by christina_tw
Hey guys just take it easy. So first of all the "depth in" is related to the "tide start", the "depth out" is related with the "tide end".Likewise "clearance in" is related with "tide start" , "clearance out" with "tide end". Now the depth represent the lowest values found in the "sights" sheet and the clearance with the lowest. If anyone needs help with the formulas please let me know and I will email you.Hope I helped :h:

Please help me with the formula

Thanks alot :smile:
hey christina_tw i also need help with the formulae, My email is [personal details removed]
There will be 4 activities:

1. Understand the Scenario, find 10 points that you have noticed in the Scenario that are important, e.g. the max/min depths etc.
2. Complete the Model
3. Complete model extension tasks (you won't see these until you enter the exam)
4. Complete Report & Evaluation including suggestions and graphs etc.

All of these are similar for every exam if you look at any past papers.

Time spent on each Activity:
Activity 1: 15 mins (approx.)
Activity 2: 60 mins (approx.)
Activity 3: 30 mins (approx.)
Activity 4: 35 mins (approx.)

Times will change depending on the extension exercises, but the paper will tell you how much time is recommended you spend on each activity.

Marks for each Activity:
Activity 1: 17 Marks (approx.)
Activity 2: 28 Marks (approx.)
Activity 3: 28 Marks (approx.)
Activity 4: 15 Marks (approx.)
Standard ways of working: 2 marks

Make sure your teachers have told you how to print specific areas of an Excel Sheet and make sure you print and save EVERYTHING the exam paper tells you to or you can lose unnecessary marks.

If its not printed, it won't be marked.

If it's printed badly, you will lose "standard ways of marking" marks.

Make sure you know how to use "Show Formulas" on Excel as you will need to show the formulas you have used, not just the answer!

Bear in mind that all of this information is based on a range of past papers, it doesn't mean it can't change, but this is unlikely, everything will probably stay fairly similar to past papers.

Got mine on Monday 23rd May
Original post by ciaranh98
Got mine on Monday 23rd May

Mine is on 27th may

Latest

Trending

Trending