Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going to Bangor university this September, and I'll be living in Alaw building accommodation. I'm on the third floor, room C315. Anyone else nearby? 😁

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for Gwynant! not that close but sure who cares! did you look on here before you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryJamesMckenna)
    Ive applied for Gwynant! not that close but sure who cares! did you look on here before you applied?
    Hey!! Hahaha, doesn't matter, the more friendly people the better 😊 no, I looked on a couple of the facebook pages, and alaw seemed to be a popular building so I chose there. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I just applied, i went to look around but i wasn't really sure where to look to see where people where applying? what Facebook pages did you look on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryJamesMckenna)
    I just applied, i went to look around but i wasn't really sure where to look to see where people where applying? what Facebook pages did you look on?
    Cool 😊 just typed in Bangor university and saw what came up, after adding one or two, any ones that are relevant I get asked to be added by other Bangor Facebook pages. It's really good 😊

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.