Turn on thread page Beta

I went to a Christian retreat while I was on a holiday. There was a guy who used to lead the music ministry and I started having a crush on him since I saw him. I don't what to do because I probably won't ever see that guy ever again. But I still think about every single day and it hurts a lot. I've even cried because I just feel so helpless. Please guys help!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I went to a Christian retreat while I was on a holiday. There was a guy who used to lead the music ministry and I started having a crush on him since I saw him. I don't what to do because I probably won't ever see that guy ever again. But I still think about every single day and it hurts a lot. I've even cried because I just feel so helpless. Please guys help!
    Perhaps you could just spend time with friends or go out and make new ones or do whatever interests you, and keep yourself busy. That is if you want to get over it.

It could be worth reaching out to the retreat and asking after that person, if what you feel is real - however, I'd be slightly wary about how you feel and how you've thought about them every day / feel hurt / cry, maybe it's more an infatuation than anything else?

ReputationRep:
    I went on holiday last year.
    A girl smiled at me and it melted my heart.
    I wish i said something but day by day I live on.

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of fish. He probably wouldn't have been up for hanky panky anyway

ReputationRep:
    Stay cute

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.